Hobby homies.....anyone need a vac chamber?

I’ve upgraded a few times and this BVV chamber collects dust.

Is there a hobby homie that could use this heated vac chamber? This is where I started with purging, and I imagine someone new could start here too.

If you want it because you can use it in your forward progression towards creating the finest of cannabinoid extracts…i will give it to you for the cost of shipping. I’d pay shipping but times are rough.

Just trying to clean out my shed, and help someone out if possible.

17 Likes

God I love this place. Another verified kind person. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I could use it and am happy to pay for shipping

6 Likes

Looks like there is a new owner lined up. If they change their mind…ill let you know @Halston111…your next in line. Looks like you just signed up too. This community is the shit, and we try to take care of our own. Hopefully you’ll stick around.

5 Likes

Yes planning to stick around I’m growing my own medicine.

4 Likes

I came here as a personal grower/extractor, to learn to make the best medicine I could. This community has brought me well beyond what ever I would have achieved alone. This is the place to come and learn in my experience …all the knowledge is here.

9 Likes

If you can build a wire rack to insert into the chamber, and get some sort of a heating jacket you can stack a few slabs in there vertically.

7 Likes

Someone probably makes a small pizza rack that would fit in there nicely.

2 Likes

I rigged a few 15 gallon BVV chambers that way, a couple 5 gallon heating jackets strung together fits around the outside nicely

3 Likes

I could absolutely use it. I dont mind throwing a few doll hairs your way for shipping and your troubles!

Thank you!

1 Like

How you liking the Oven? looks like a alibaba special? Holding up well?

All my ovens have been second hand across international. All have performed well for cheap Chinese ovens.

2 Likes

Well, if have anything laying around that you would want to donate to the cause I could use another man’s junk!

1 Like