HIRING Lead Extractor | Lab Tech Assistant | Hydrocarbon Extraction | CRC | Ethanol Extraction (CA)

I am taking over operation control at a type 7 Manufacturing Extraction & Distribution facility in So.Cal (Palm Springs area) and i am looking for
TALENTED, Reliable, Trustworthy, and EXPERIENCED Extractors in the Palm Springs / Coachella Valley, If you are in So.Cal, you are experienced and have reliable transportation, and you are a highly motivated, ambition driven person, i would love to talk to you

I am looking for an Extraction artist that can take over control of a Lab, and keep our high quality production on schedule, and be able to perform all duties from A-Z and manufacture high quality , high yielding concentrates (always a plus+). We are also hiring 1 or 2 lab assistants to facilitate the production process.
Every Talented Extractor needs a great assistant, We are looking for a dynamic duo that can provide results, If you are a talented Extractor and you have an assistant in mind that has great work ethic, that you can work with Efficiently, let me know. keep in mind this is not a social club. We are running a business, Professional attitudes and personalities are Required.
You must be experienced in CRC Tech, Hydrocarbon extraction , and BHO extraction.
PLEASE have proof of work! and at least 2 years experience,
You must have experience with producing Diamonds, Shatter, Badder, Wet badder, Terp sauce, sauce, HTE, Distillate, and rosin.

We manufacture wet badder, diamonds, stable light color remediated shatter, badder, Rosin, crumble
We provide all facility, the equipment, the solvents, the material, the packaging, and the distribution .

This is a great opportunity
Serious inquiries please
Contact me for more details

2 Likes

You’re the owner?

Pay?

4 Likes

Hey :wave:
Thanks for posting this.
Check your Direct Messages. Iv attached an intro about myself along with a resume. Would love to learn more about this opportunity.

4 Likes

I am friends with the Owners, I run the sales and bulk sales for them .

Pay is negotiable, open to discussion and negotiation

1 Like

What a great opportunity, wish I was in so cal. I have experience running a lab. Although I haven’t done much badder, I have experience manufacturing shatter, crumble, Diamonds, terpenes, thca isolate, Distillate, sugar and have experience with CRC. As well as many other skills, Incase anyone in NorCal needs my services. :v:t3:

2 Likes

Dm incoming

2 Likes

sent dm thanks! hope I can be apart of the team!

1 Like

Let me come make some crude…

I have a potential short path closed loop extraction applicant with previous licensed experience in your DM shortly.

1 Like

Whats the pay or this is gay… That rhymed so you know its real. Not interested… but if youre going to post a list of requirements you should post the fucking pay.

And if youre not paying this person 100k+ your company is shit.

8==D~~:heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for your opinion.

Youre welcum.

5 Likes

Has this position been filled?

since the last post on this thread was 3 years ago i would say its likely filled, or more likely this company is no longer in business.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: and :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: at the same time shit what has become of this industry do think that those with skills and endurance will make a decent living

3 Likes

The good ones don’t stay. If you have a hard science degree and skills in a laboratory biotech is the industry to be in right now. Work on drug therapies for diseases that were once thought incurable, or wash weed with alcohol in a washer for 15-20 bucks an hour with no benefits

5 Likes