Hiring extraction/product fulfillment technicians for our hemp and hopefully additional projects that’s north of Jacksonville Florida

EDIT PAY STARTS AT 17$ AN HOUR WAS JUST UPDATED BY MY TEAM.

So for now it would be a hemp lab doing everything from start to finish extraction to finished products, it’s a 50,000 square foot facility in north Florida. Which is 30 minutes south of Valdosta. 20 minutes north of live oak, and around an hour north of Jacksonville.

We are looking for 2-5 possibly more, technicians between lab techs and production techs working on finished products.

Depending on resume relocation assistance would be given, as well as help with place to stay for atleast an initial transition period. The less experience the less help and money provided naturally,

I’m looking for everything from a possible lab director to as low as basic technician that just has a basic understanding of either processing or product manufacturing.

So the wages will very wildly depending on position and resume as well as what other assets you bring the company.

It’s hopeful we will be expanding into different markets and different projects in the coming months as well that will open additional positions and possibilities.

So great opportunity with a very large company that is working on many different projects.

Please DM me for my email or phone number for more info.

Basic pay starts at 17$ an hour with the most basic lab tech and no matter the starting pay, raises would be given as you take on more responsibility and become more of an assset for the company.

It’s a company that’s been operating for several years now under my leadership and is now relocating to our new facility now that’s it’s ready to begin operating and will be operating under a team of partners including myself.

Let me know if this interests you.

IF YOUR ALREADY WORKING FOR A CANNABIS COMPANY IN FLORIDA AND ARE UNHAPPY AND WANT A CHANGE let me know. Hard to find people already here with experience.

This would be something I’d be very interesting to discuss your future with us. Easiest way is people that have gotten experience locally and don’t have to move out of state to come here. But we are open to anything

4 Likes

Are they applying for a license or partnering with/acquiring an existing one?

Message sent !

Do you have a good email?

Its a goal of any hemp company, it’s just my hope and assumptions! I think it’s possible though. I don’t want to miss lead though