Hiring a head grower for medical project in Oregon

I am currently building out a few warehouses spaces for a compliant medical grow in Eugene,Oregon.

Looking for someone with extensive large scale indoor growing experience. IPM knowledge amd experience are critical. Management experience required.

Compensation will be a gross profit sharing percentage on 100 flowering lights.

Please send me a message with your resume and verifiable references. Background check before hire.

9 Likes

Bumpitty bump

1 Like

@Psychedelicbotanist

1 Like

Ommp only? I didn’t know there were people still doing that at scale

2 Likes

I’m lucky to have good zoning. The rules are basically you can have 8 cards per address and that allows you enough plants at the right stage to harvest 48 plants per address per month. Put those 48 plants under 24k lights and you have a decent little legal operation.

You aren’t crushing 2.5 a light with those numbers but it’s legal and pretty productive.

These along with my other grows are built out so I can just buy a license and transfer it to rec when we feel it’s time.

7 Likes

I have a dude for you. He’s in Oregon now and I can setup you guys to talk. I can have him put down his credentials and I’ll send it to you

4 Likes

Bizzzzump

1 Like

What is your email? I want to send someone your way.
Thanks,

Adam

1 Like

Dm me

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Thanks for the referral I did chat with him briefly but my service sucked cuz I was driving I’ll give him a call tonight when I’m home thanks again Dred much love homie :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes