Hiring a competent professional in Los Angeles

I am seeking to find a cannabis lab operator who would be interested in working in a new rec cannabis lab in Los Angeles.

Profit sharing and a healthy base salary are offered for applicants who can make the cut.

The right person would be able to work in a fairly independent fashion and be highly self directed, they would operate in a meticulously clean, organized, and professional manner and be able to keep excellent notes- Good communication and keen observational skills are a must both outward and inward: Self awareness and personal responsibility are key for earning and maintaining this position and business relationship.

8 Likes

@cannapreneur

I am very interested in this position! I have worked in the legal Rec market in a Type 7 facility for 2yrs now. First, as the Lead extractor, then BHO Lab Manager, and now I am Head of Product Development. My real love however is extracting. Knowledge with spreadsheets, note taking, and being meticulously clean. I also have experience and knowledge with the Metrc system. Is there an email address I can send you a resume?

You can check out my IG (CannasseurOils_) for a portfolio of my work.

Look forward to talking with you further.

I’m very interested in the position please message me with some details on how I can apply thank you bud!

Hey all

Didn’t realize I would get such a fast and overwhelming number of replies, Because of the large volume of notifications and messages I get here I may miss someone so please remit resume to

Rowan@luminarymedicineco.com

With the header

“Los Angeles Alchemical Operator Application”

This will ensure I can get in contact with everyone in a timely fashion.

Really cool to see all the interest, and would love to help find placement for every qualified candidate- if not in this particular lab then another- it is hard to find good help.

4 Likes

@krative

I know you’re in SD figured I’d tag ya anyways

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! I’ll reach out to him to see if this would be a fit

Just sent my resume over! :v:

@Socaldutchman

1 Like

Sent you an e-mail, brutha. :slight_smile: Good luck to all.

Sent you an email. Thanks for pointing it out @Siosis love to get back to my home