High Minor Cannabinoid Distillate Question

We had a client send us a competition COA that tested at:

CBDV=2%
CBDA= 3%
CBG=2%
CBD=50%
CBN=6.5%
CBC=12%

The testing lab is well recognized and trusted in our industry; so we do not believe that its a fake COA. Our client claimed that they were quoted at around $7k/kilo? I can’t wrap my head around how this kilo was produced for under $15k. Can anyone provide any insight on how they were able to achieve such high levels of minor cannabinoids? Also how are they able to produce these kilos for such a low cost and still remain profitable? Thank you in advance to anyone who provide me with some insight.

Same way Toyota can, they mass produce.

1 Like

I have seen similar lately near these specs at 7500 , I assume this company is just trying to get there name out and dropping price to grab customer base… in volume this can be produced and profitable at 7-8k

1 Like

Its a race to the bottom, Someone put tfree up for $4k this morning. No one wants to set the market everyone wants to jump to the bottom

2 Likes

I been getting tfree at 4200-4500 max for awhile… solid source 90% + with decent minors

2 Likes

Thats sad! T FREE Should not be selling for less than $5k

2 Likes

I guess it comes down to volume and if a company wants to make less there allowed to do that. Obv a market standard is great but all these prices are dropping and will continue to for some time. By mid 2020 expect to see 1500-2 kg of iso … 3-3500 dist … the isolate minors or people blending high minor stuff will be the higher priced stuff …

2 Likes

is this a lab out of oregon?

1 Like

It’s mother oil from cbd(Distillate with Cbd crashed out, that’s been redistilled) that was ran through chromatography to remove Thc

1 Like

Hehe you beat me to it! That’s exactly what remediated mother liquor would look like. That’s why it’s so cheap too.

1 Like