High Capacity Falling Film Evaporators - custom design to requirement

Here is an example of one of our custom builds. Designs based on in-house patents dating back to 1959 for industry-proven high-efficiency recovery systems.

Multiple stage and effect evaporator. First effect is designed to run on steam with the proceeding effect fueled by the previous evaporator solvent. Steam economy approximately 1.5:1

200 gal/hr = 20A = 88 kW / 300K BTU
400 gal/hr = 35A = 155 kW / 530K BTU
800 gal/hr = 70A = 267 kW / 910K BTU

24/7 operation with minimal operator interaction.
PLC and touchscreen HMI for access to all required process controls and system monitoring (VFDs, RTDs, flow meters, heating/cooling elements, and specialty product and stage pumps)
Key metrics with failsafe triggers programmed in, automated start-up, and shut down including CIP routines.

*once again… we’re open to working with OEM, Consultant engagements where shared heavy lifting, ‘teaching to fish’, turning wrenches, and managing implementations is part of a long-term working relationship.

3 Likes

lmk when you need some fitters :eyes:

5 Likes

What part of the country you in? You never know…

1 Like

Oh gawd :man_facepalming: Just to share I’d be willing to hook people up with the same Chinese manufacturers this guy is going thru for a 2/4 the cost lol

Oh my…
Fyi: All steel sourced, bought from suppliers as raw materials. Then Rolled, machined, welded at two shops in Clearwater and Tampa Florida. I’ve known and worked with many of our factory guys for over a decade.

Our team of engineers proudly design per customer requirements then source all components for reputable vendors.

Our roots are Florida citrus which took a big hit last couple decades so we turned our Oils/Flavorings extraction knowledge to hemp

You are welcome to stop by, we are an open shop.

All pumps, motors etc are from top tier manufacturers and come with 12 month warranty. Controls Israeli & German.

We have 30% deposit with 15% retainer only paid 30 days after handover. At which time we even give you all programming code. Don’t know how to be any fairer than that.

Anyway, bummer to see this type of reply on here. Wasn’t expecting it at all.

We are co-sponsor of next GLG event so thought I’d post some pics over next month.

ask Future if you want… He came down to visit our factory last year…

2 Likes

More PWG hard work, problem solving and pride in our work. I’ll leave it at this. See many of you in Miami. we are hoping for have good data on our custom frac column to share on panel.
Hope don’t regret setting this timeline… A lot of ground to cover between now and Feb 4th on something no-one (I know) has succeeded in yet…

PXL_20211006_165530674|375x500

1 Like

Business license name please

That’s the least you could do with an ad like this

It’s extremely hard to believe you are offering anything that our Chinese brothers aren’t offering

And I’d go ahead and bet if you supply your license name and personal name, we can all see your import data showing you order from china.

If you can pass these tests with flying colors I will order from you for my next build in a second.

1 Like

I have a lot of time for our brothers in Asia and studied China in college. But we just make everything here in Florida. Always have. I’ll PM you with colour

We just got ability to roll our own conveyor troughs as SCC (up 70%!!!) and KWS prices went through the roof. Have water jet etc…

highPXL_20211013_153108665|375x500](upload://jUaL7P5SGjTgdEI7bphQthqftM6.jpeg)

1 Like

We are an S-CORP in State of Florida. Plant Work Group Inc. Currently supplying equipment to multiple Multi State Operator’s as a verified vendor. So pass the tests… I’ll PM you tomorrow along with a phone number for our lead ChemE, Design Eng…

We don’t for mirror finish like Chinese gear but we surpass & impress with US Factory support 24/7. and the onsite time you get from our engineers with builds @ no extra charge. No MJ/Hemp tax here…

2 Likes

Why is your English so broken if you are in Florida?

What is your company address and manufacturing address so I may come do a walkthrough?

Look, I get it. I’ve seen it over the years… there’s a lot of cynicism on this forum. I created all those vincentcorp screw press vids that hit youtube, I worked there up until 2020. So if you’re one of the half million people who watched those shameless marketing efforts you’ll see that my English is not broken. Grade school Mississippi and FL, high school Overland Park Ks, then spent 5 years @KU in Lawrence Ks before abandoning my education to chase professional snowboarding for 10 years.

so here we are now 20 years later… I’ve got a small team of talented ChemE’s working with me and we design, manufacture and install closed-loop systems. I have multiple 60 year old Florida manufacturers who have my back when it comes to custom fabrication. My ChemEs, though only in their early 30’s have patents for multiple applications. they’ve designed flavoring extraction facilities for brands you see on the shelves (Starburst for one), they drove innovation in the Florida Citrus industry for terpenes collection at harvest, pre-drying. Patented, we are currently working on modifications for a Cannabis operator.

We are not magicians, we are engineers and you can expect a traditional engineering process if you work with us. We stick with it until it’s right, we are not fiscally aware to a sense that we haven’t turned our back on one project we started. We stick with it until the customer says… OK. great, let’s do something else now :slight_smile:

China has its place but we just keep it local. When doing initial builds on new equipment I couldn’t even fathom trying to get it done across the world. let alone across the country. The only thing I’ve ever ordered from China was an over priced pump from Ben at TouchScience in 2020 for a good chiller we picked up, used in Oregon, for our testing lab.

Want a Hydrocarbon system quickly? Get a hold of Nate Oler, I consider him a friend… snowboard with him when I can and think he does top notch work with the customer support you need.

Want larger scale, food grade but more at an agricultural price skid… let’s talk.

Want to take a new product to market? Invent. Innovate? for a few grand we will do the initial design, P&ID, all the maths, select pumps, valves, and quote you on a proto-type that we will hand build. You can come down here and see us do it. Heck, put in some elbow grease, let’s work out a deal and do it together ;). I may just capex it… to this day sort of regret I didn’t take Zev up on his offer in 2018, it just wasn’t the model at at VincentCorp. Plant Works Group? different kettle of fish. you’d get full NDA, NDNC, be covered under the US Trade Secrets Act etc.

This and these messages are for you as well as anyone who meanders across this thread and wants to read another animated to-and-fro between high energy, type-a personalities who are driven to do great things in life!

PM coming over now

1 Like

Well I retract my previous hostility and send you props good sir.

Not only handled well but seems legit.

We may be in touch in the near future

you kinda seem like an asshole @GarbervilleGoblin

Your entitled to your opinion buddy

Thanks for sharing lol

1 Like

@Future @sidco

It seems one of my comments was removed by a power abusing admin.

There is even a gentleman on this post making a completely off topic remark and attack.

I ask, why is power being allowed to be abused in such a way?

I would appreciate a direct message regarding this so we may get to the bottom of it.

You came out swinging and hit nothing but air. Now you’re bitching about being treated unfairly on an anonymous forum. Lmao.

2 Likes