HIA announced its position that all hemp-derived cannabinoids are Federally legal, Including Delta-8 THC

My favorite part about drug dealers was how notoriously awful they were to deal with though…

3 Likes

I’d think that D8 on the black market would most likely be sold as D9 to people who don’t know any better. Who knows though.

6 Likes

That is a great point I did not consider. Certainty cheaper to sell hemp flower sprayed with d8.

1 Like

I think we were all being played by the testing labs on D8 for a while too which didnt help

Alot of ppl thought they were really making compliant D8 when it wasnt

4 Likes

I think the HIA is being shortsighted with this stance. What is stopping congress from reversing the changes of the farm bill, since hemp now means bathtub thc?

With cannabinoid legalization looming on the horizon I see this being highly doubtful.

2 Likes

Well said

2 Likes

Or states banning all hemp products for the same reason.

4 Likes

The only thing worse than no results is misleading results. That is why method validation and confirmatory tests are so important, its much better to put out no results than to put out results you are not sure of. This relies on a lab with integrity and proper communication from both sides.

I think there are just going to add it total THC

2 Likes

That would make sense. I told OLCC they should have done that in rec a long time ago

2 Likes

Does anyone else get sick of the rhetoric, that we must appease literal child raping murderous psychopaths who would literally blood sacrifice your children with a smile? Does anyone else get sick of arguing over how much percent of this is in the plant, how much of that, whether it’s Hemp, or cannabis or synthetic or natural or blah blah blah. I feel like this is all pointless bullshit that we are using to distract us from the fact that the only reason we’re sitting here discussing this because if we don’t, literal child molesters and murderers will have a child tantrum similar to what you would expect front a small toddler, violently screaming that they will kill and murder anyone who tried to grow the plant, that they will, with a smile, openly and freely abuse your friends and your family, and that they will enjoy it.

This is all bullshit until people organize with guns, and exterminate the swine that is forcing us to live this way, or well spend the rest of our lives arguing over THC contents of a fucking plant so we don’t set off the 60 year old toddler’s and have them kill us on one of their little baby tantrums. Your choice, fam.

4 Likes

You guys must be in legal states. D8 is the closest thing to real medicine that we can legally have right now. Should it be regulated? Absolutely.
Many consumers that I contact are retirees who would never know how to source D9.
D8 is spice? A litlle hyperbolic?
We all should fight like hell to ensure that any D8 we contact is as safe as possible. And I support 21+ like alcohol.
Lets ostracize the bad apples instead of my meds .
No shade directed at anyone I love it here!

8 Likes

Qanon much? Because your brain sounds polluted.

4 Likes

Just spitting facts. I’m not against regulations and protections in cannabis products but this shit about having to argue over whether a plant has .3% percent of something and whether that classifies it as worthy of extinction or of cultivation grinds my core in a way that very little else does. My issue personally is that I believe it goes beyond ignorance and is about full on malice. Just look at the “father” of the war on drugs, he didn’t care about protecting people or cleaning up the streets, in his own words he just “hated n****** and wanted those dirty apes gone by any means.” Like, when that kind of rhetoric is the basis of current cannabis regulations, I mean, I literally don’t know where to go from there.

Also, I’m objectively correct, if you disagree you’re free to go to grow cannabis openly, and we’ll start the timer for how long the government allows you to continue to breath if you try to stop them from destroying your plants. They are willing to murder you over this and they will sleep soundly afterwards. They are evil. We are allowing openly evil people to tell us what’s healthy.

5 Likes

Child sacrifice really has nothing to do with Qanon tho

1 Like

If you want to get technical child sacrifice conspiracies date back thousands of years if you want to go off religious text references.

True I suppose, just the latest repeat of the same moral panic that has happened like 5 times in the US. History does repeat… ad nausium.

You would hope us humans would learn to get out of that particular rut but the blame game runs deep. Qanon though is a fucking beast of a conspiracy with all the russain trolls behind it and the facebooks

I think these people you think are evil just want their next paycheck… capitalism has made them this way… not really evil people… evil system shaping us into for-profit machines. Humans are generally nice folk when you remove that profit motive.

2 Likes

Well, I personally believe there’s a basis in the saying “money is the root of evil” so I don’t disagree with you. I’m not going to pretend I’ve been nothing nice my whole life either.