HI! I’m looking to get Delta-8 THC To the UK as most online stores will not ship internationally

HI! Can anyone help me try get Delta-8 with CAOs/Lab Tests to uk! Online stores can’t help but all I would need is for you to purchase and then I would buy it off of you and even offer 20% payment for doing so

Thank you! I hope I get some reply’s. it’s my first time using this place

2 Likes

Yeab u send to me then I send to u

Wed have to have a reHoming fee and shipping fee…payment forwarding it to u

8 Likes

Do you have something better to contact on? Add my IG: @CannaMart.JE

Let’s talk

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Be carefull guy s there is no law loop over there :grin:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s the same. We can have hemp extracts that contain less then 0.2% Delta-9

Best of luck my friend
The convention of 1971 of the UN states it diffrent and I have seen folks loose their freedom over D8 on your island
Ps there is hardly any D8 for sale with less than 0.3% D9 so on both counts tread lightly

14 Likes

Hear hear. Don’t fuck around thinking you’ve found a loop hole that won’t get you fucked. Many have tried, many have failed. The hemp bill we have here does not exist where you are and it’s not until now the dea have been asked to start working with the industry to find solutions. So shipping d8 internationally would fall under the same regulations as d9, both being thc. You need 1.8 times d8 to get the same effects as d9.

3 Likes

Says who?

1 Like

Says the chemist who told me.

I deal with a lot of older med patients who 10 mg of D9 would have them laying on the floor that don’t even register with 100mg of D8. D8THCv does zero for me physiologically and the kids on Reddit say it’s the equivalent of meth.

I’m sure you could break it out by CB1/2 activity and whatnot, but it’s all subjective as far as psychoactivity.

2 Likes

For sure. I was told this because we were working with d8 last year and he had been speaking with another person who’d done more research than us and who’d given him this information. A quick search on Google will tell you that d8 is most often considered 50% as potent as d9 which makes this statement believable even though, as you point out, there can be a massive difference in how people experience it.

2 Likes

Your customs are pretty sharp over there. Our brokers refuse EU shipping across the board as of late for D8, chances are you’re better off looking in Switzerland for it to be absolutely frank.

Edit: Totally not kidding either - the Swiss are easily the biggest hemp consumers out there right now in that area and are willing to pay well for large bulk

2 Likes

Why not make it there? There’s plenty of cheap CBD in the EU.

Edit; oops Isn’t eu anymore. Lol

6 Likes

I have my D8 in the UK right now

I can probably get you a liter if needed

DM me

5 Likes

did you just admit to a felony? someone has a liter of a Class B narcotic you made…if someone really wanted to cause you trouble they’d screenshot this and send it to the cops

3 Likes

I have not looked into international shipping and the relevant laws, but I will start doing some research. Would love to help out if I can. Have a bulk stock of Delta 8 gummies and vapes available. 9 flavors of gummies and 12 flavors of vapes with current testing. All tested with ACS labs and show Non Detect Delta 9. Our vapes consist of Delta 8 distillate and botanical terpenes only. However a few of the cannabis flavors are made from hemp-derived terpenes (not sure if that might pose an issue). Would be happy to send some samples if I can verify the legality of doing so. If anyone has any resources regarding overseas shipping or laws in the UK, I would love to read them.

But why though

Are you offering to send it to the UK? If not, this is a straight up spam post! Keep it to your own threads or at least pretend like you read the thread you’re posting in.

2 Likes