Hi everyone! I have the equipment and I don’t know for what it. Can you tell me what is it and how much it can be cost. Thanks!

You have an extraction CLS with a hot oil/water recirculation bath for the recovery column. You have a vacuum oven for curing products after you extract them. Youre missing a vacuum pump and a chiller for your product columns. @Killa12345 can sell you the rest of that new or you can find it used on here, @Cheebachiefextracts has a ton of stuff he can use to finish this.

If you want a new legal and reliable chiller hit me up :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So you have vac pumps, should likely get a better recovery pump though unless you plan on going full passive.

I do have a few smaller lab first chillers and a few chiller heater combos like the vwr you have there. If you need something cheap I have them available and can even help you set this thing up for active recovery.

2 Likes

Are you asking what you need to complete or what its worth as is?

I want to sell it

Where are you located?

Sacramento, CA

Ill give you $200 for the roto skeleton

1 Like

I got 5 on it

1 Like

I want to sell all equipment one man

Thats probably not going to happen, especially since it appears nothing is complete.

I got $250 for the büchi stuff, yeah?

2 Likes

How much do you want for that well loved roto

1 Like

I want 600$

1 Like

500 $

400 $

300 $

1 Like

I agree

why don’t you use them and make products?

it seems pretty obvious this guy doesnt even know what he has or whats its worth, i doubt he would know how to use it and further more make money using it.

5 Likes