HHCA Isolate Powder and other products - Now Available!

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to share with you that we are now producing HHCA isolate and other products in conjunction with its inventor and patent holder, Mark Scialdone. Through them we have worked out a license to produce these materials.

We see the future of this material as a less legally dubious alternative to THCA diamonds and powders, and can imagine it being used to add to flower, make vape oils, diamonds in sauce sorts of products, topicals, et cetera.

The pricing, by the way, is fairly reasonable and approximately in-line with THCA costs. Please message me for more details on that.

Since we only have a few kilograms on hand at this moment, I’d like to offer up samples to those who operate brands and are manufacturers to formulate into product.

Here are a few anticipated questions/answers:

Q: What’s the R/S diastereomer ratio?
A: Our initial runs look in line with standard HHC ratios (50:50 - 60:40), so nothing quite out of the ordinary there, but we haven’t yet optimized for higher R values.

Q: Are standards available?
A: We are working with a lab to make standards available as soon as possible. Both peaks are very clear on HPLC, and the presence of HHCA can be validated via a decarb to HHC.

Q: What are its effects like?
A: We’ve found that it’s pretty strong, but ultimately it’s going to end up as HHC when you vape or smoke it.

Feel free to ask me anything else that might be on your mind! Thank you

6 Likes

You can get them clear if you salt them out out of the initial mother liqueur
Then proceed to crystelization
Looks more appealing
But non the less good job nice product

Hope you r not running scaldiones initial sop on etho
But use dcm ph 5.5 accitic acid
4% palladium (10% matrix) 5 bar h2

Should give you 70. + R

5 Likes

That’s my next step honestly. Both that and some reXing experiments, but that’s the fun part honestly!

And thank you!

Presumably a silica plug to remove trace metals? Certainly don’t have the luxury of distilling like this HHC…

Woohoo! I was wondering when someone would work a deal with Mark and bring them to market since The Clear Teams patent

Good luck and I’m curious about sampling! @primomeds

Have a great weekend

Can you read?

He’s looking for people actually involved in the industry not some fly on the wall failed “tech guy”

A column for sure with various filter media. That has been my chief concern with the whole process.

1 Like

Have you considered taking your off topic discourse to the proper channels? Like crying to your mom? @ky_cbd

:rofl: for someone who “failed” I seem to be doing just dandy. Wish you that same energy in your wallet.

Here’s an idea: quit disrespecting other people’s threads…
taking out your clear issues on their cordial posts…that are off topic… Is getting old. Do you need to be pointed out how many times you derail threads? Show some decency for others. Even if you don’t like the participants commenting. Stick to the OP and get a life.

Can we keep this sort of discussion elsewhere? I would appreciate it!

3 Likes

We’ve improved our extraction process (using a water extraction technique) and now yield a nice white crystalline powder with HHC remediated. It’s still been tricky for us to get this to crash into diamonds properly, so anyone who wants to take a crack at it should definitely keep in touch - I’d be happy to work with you if you can get a technique down!

1 Like

Crash in alkane spiked with acetone

3 Likes

I would very much be interested in doing a rex on the HHCA. My ig is gratefulglobz if you want to look at my work and consider me🙏

2 Likes

Bump. We’re able to make vape oils and some interesting concentrate products with this.

1 Like

@primomeds , I’m interested in carrying these products. Please dm me with more info and how to contact you this week to follow up.

Whats the price for hhca isolate ?