HHC Patent Co Chromatography

No but I will later for science. Not sure if I need to add some fat like coconut oil so gonna do that. I take lotsa melted diamond THC pills so will have something to compare to.

1 Like

Yeah he gives a strong disclaimer and then goes on to explain how to kill yourself and your lab partners. I watched it and it’s particularly hard to watch cringe compared to some of his other videos.

Omfg this is gold @WKUCONSULTING

Looks like the last time he was here he blew up willbilly tek and was chased away LOL.
I did notice willbilly replied to just about all the tags but ignored this post:

I used fresh frozen extracted at -30 C with a 70/30 pho/bho gas combination. waited until my collection pot got down to about 7 PSI, dropped the extract into 12 wide mouthed mason jars where I put 15 drops of anthocyanin extract from two different sources in 6 of the jars. Left the jars with a PRV in the lid in dry ice for 3 days. On two different occasions. One batch turned blue the other batch turned red. I did this long before I trolled you on the internet. Youre welcome for not posting that recipe on youtube. Crap was not that hard G.

2 Likes

I thought he said it wasn’t anthocyanin, a few times if my memory serves me correct. It’s been awhile since I read any of that thread though.

2 Likes

It might not be added but it looks like it is naturally in fresh frozen so guessing something happens when the starting material is dry and cured. My guess is you have to start with fresh frozen:

XD thats silly but that’s a cool sop. Definitely got something different.

I’m still excited everyone is playing with new tek everywhere

I’m not sure who’s worse.

Grim (@WKUCONSULTING)

Or drew (mr extractor)

???

My opinion it’s drew because of the litigation he carried out against @Graywolf

But @WKUCONSULTING is gonna fuckin kill someone with his videos

Hmm……

8 Likes

I’m starting to think wku is one of the Reddit mods with the frequency they cite these videos

2 Likes

may god have mercy on their souls

3 Likes

Imagine if the taliban got their hands on wku sop.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I believe that’s @DrMark , not sure

3 Likes

It is

Nice video @DrMark

Example 1

Pre-extracted cannabis extract (374 mg) enriched with THCA was obtained. In a 100-mL round-bottomed flask, the cannabis extract in absolute ethanol (20 mL) was treated with 10% Pd/C (36 mg, Aldrich) and stirred under nitrogen at room temperature. Hydrogen gas was flushed in the vessel and bubbled through the mixture. The mixture was stirred under a balloon of hydrogen overnight. The mixture was filtered through a bed of Celite. Thin layer chromatography showed a slightly less polar spot (30% ethyl acetate/hexanes on silica gel plates). The solvent was removed by roto-evaporation to yield an HTHCA product as a clear oil (330 mg) characterized by NMR and MS. The 13C NMR spectrum of the product showed loss of the olefinic carbons at 124 and 132 ppm respectively. The molecular weight was confirmed by high resolution mass spectroscopy where the observed M+H was 361.2375.

Example 2

Pre-extracted cannabis extract (100 mg) enriched with CBDA was obtained. In a 50-mL round-bottomed flask, the cannabis extract in absolute ethanol (10 mL) was treated with 10% Pd/C (10 mg, Aldrich) and stirred under nitrogen at room temperature. Hydrogen gas was flushed in the vessel and bubbled through the mixture. The mixture was stirred under a balloon of hydrogen overnight. The mixture was filtered through a bed of Celite. Thin layer chromatography showed a slightly less polar spot (30% ethyl acetate/hexanes on silica gel plates). The solvent was removed by roto-evaporation to yield the HCBDA product as a pale oil (86 mg) characterized by NMR and MS. The NMR spectrum of the product showed loss of all olefinic carbons. The molecular weight was confirmed by mass spectroscopy where both the mono and dihydrogenated adducts were observed as ammonium salts at 377 and 375 (the starting material showed an ammonium salt at 373 m/e).

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like his patents were granted.

Mark Andrew Scialdone Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

Not a fan of any person who tries to patent this type of stuff. I don’t care who they are.

3 Likes

And he also seems to have worked for du Pont, the biggest asshole company poisoning all of us with their PFAS (Teflon precursors)

5 Likes

I appreciate the good thoughts, but I was in litigation with Pioneer Holding, not Drew Jones aka Mr Extractor, aka Connoisseur Concentrates.

Not to take the pressure off of Drew, as his record speaks for itself.

8 Likes

It appears Drew attempted to patent a CLS setup you came up with before him?
Then claimed he would rule the industry :rofl:

3 Likes

This is gold:

I think he’s a sociopath," Ellis says of Jones. “He’ll say and do anything without remorse and somehow justify it.”

Ellis says. “He’s a scoundrel. There’s a lot of stuff out there. I have no problem with anybody using any of it. What I do have a problem with is somebody thinking they can patent it.”

2 Likes