HHC Liters and HHC Carts Available

We’ve got plenty of HHC liters and carts on the ground and ready!
With proper third party COA.

Only selling buy the liter due to demand!
Message me if interested!

6 Likes

messaged you

1 Like

Just messaged you

1 Like

I’ll message you.

Interested. Can you please send a message?

1 Like

Sure thing messaging you now!

Can You send me pricing too?

1 Like

sure thing!

1 Like

Can you ship to Japan?
Please send me the price

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Don’t know how to message! Am looking for some liters though

1 Like

Hi I am very interested in purchasing at least 1 liter of HHC . Today if possible. Can you please email me at 1amyrooney@gmail.com or call me at 916 385 2455. Thank you

1 Like

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for HHC distillate with a high R isomer ratio. I haven’t been able to locate a supplier that is familiar with the R/S ratio as of yet. I’m looking for at least 1kg and anticipate a monthly purchase of 4-5. If anyone has any info please email me at 1amyrooney@gmail.com or 916 385 2455. Greatly appreciated

3 Likes

Hi Team,

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy, my name is Divyansh Sahu and I am working as a Production Manager.

We are interested in sourcing isolate/distillate/oil products and I am reaching out to get a quote for

1. HHC Distillate/Isolate/ Spray
  1. THCO Distillate/Isolate/Spray
  2. Delta-8 Distillate/isolate/ spray

If you could please provide the price quotation for various quantities so that I can present them to the stakeholders, that would be really great. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

1 Like

Hows it going Divyansh!

We would love to be your supplier for D8 and HHC distillate. We’re currently producing 450L a week of HHC so we can certainly fulfill your needs!

I would need to know how many your looking for as well as the volume you purchase in.

You get back to me with your purchasing volume and ill get back to you swiftly!

Thank you

Interested in getting some more information about the product and pricing. Thank you

1 Like

Sure thing, send me over your email and phone number so i can reach you better this site is the worst with notifying me.

My number is 267-864-8282 call or text me whenever, I’m always available!

Hello,

I am the head of Research & Development for Superior Molecular, a hemp company in MN.

We may be interested in purchasing large amounts of HHC for vape pen production in the MN market if some legislative changes affect our market.

Can I speak with one of your technical people about your HHC products?

2 Likes

Nevermind :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.