HHC
1A-GHEMP-2201270010-0001.pdf (101.4 KB)

HHC/CBN 1750$ a kg
20220118_HHC-CBN_Gobi.pdf (117.5 KB)

HHCo COA is in process

Thanks everyone,
Bret

5 Likes

Is that the actual coa that goes with that batch of HHC? Or are you, again, selling a 30/70 9R:9S split while advertising it as 50/50 like you did through Vivimu?

For context: https://www.reddit.com/r/altcannabinoids/comments/sjwapt/hhc_order_from_vivmu/

4 Likes

no we have 50/50 I have clarified before. We don’t believe that S is inactive. That being said we can easily create 50/50.

2 Likes

That price drop made me feel things lol

2 Likes

I never claimed S was inactive. I believe if it’s a safe bet that it’s less active though.

Regardless, my problem is that you knowingly sold 30/70 when you were advertising ~50/50. How are you going to switch batches of HHC and not switch the coa? Especially when it was a vastly different split. Why should anyone trust what coa you claim goes with a product when you’re intentionally selling a completely different batch of HHC than what is advertised.

3 Likes

Vivimu is still on that batch, our wholesale B2B is selling this product as advertised. Keep in mind they are completely different companies, so it is hard to compare the two.

We have never misrepresented a product, and will never everything is tested. Ask around about our products!

The fact that they are different companies is a fair point, but they do have one thing in common. I still think it’s relevant since I voiced my issues about the misleading coa on Vivimu with you personally about a week ago. And others on reddit claim they have done the same thing dating back weeks. One reddit user even said “he said he’d immediately update the site labs but that was two weeks ago and I just checked to confirm the site still hosts the old labs.”

Do you think displaying the old 50/50 HHC coa on Vivimu is okay? Is it because you say you’ve personally isolated 9S and can anecdotally say it’s active? I’m generally curious. I’m all ears if there’s an explanation behind all of this.

I’m pretty sure Mecholum claims it’s inactive

@mitokid could probably speak on this more as he’s actuality read the papers

3 Likes

I thought I saw somewhere that he said he claimed he can get the reaction to push all the way to pure 9R too which I’d love to hear about because I’ve never heard of someone “pushing” a reaction like one way or another

@Bret_HoneyGold is a 100% dependable supplier.
We spent well over 50k with him and have nothing but good reviews.

Hes not one of thoes guys… that shows you his best COA, just to send you a lesser batch…

That’s been my experience doing business with him.

5 Likes

It’s not completely inactive. I think they the Mechoulam paper says that 9S is about 10% of 9R in a dog model.

Here’s the paper where the isomers were reported on first:

1 Like

I agree. “Pushing” a reaction implies that there’s some kind of equilibrium that can be controlled or at least influenced.

Adding H2 to a double bond is irreversible and what you see is what you get.

The only (published) method to arrive at 9R only uses a different synthetic strategy.

4 Likes

“pushing” being kind of informal phrase for manipulating reactivity using conditions or catalysis to direct a reaction towards some desired product. You aren’t going to make pure 9S and then PUSH the 9S to 9R. But say you run the hydrogenation and take a sample on your HPLC and realize there’s still 10% d8THC - you might decide to run the rxn longer to PUSH it to completion. Its just figure of speech chemists use.

2 Likes

“Pushing” ~= Add another spoonful

3 Likes

Since we’re on the subject…

I received samples in the mail and while HHC definitely produces a cannabinoid-influenced state of mind, potency was about half.

@Eyeworm produces a clean diastereomeric mixture (pretty close to 50:50, R/S). Not much else by GC-MS.

What strikes me is the absence of a bump in effect ten minutes post toke. I think the kinetics of metabolism may differ quite a bit, or maybe that the corresponding 11-hydroxy HHC doesn’t exhibit the same increase in potency as is the case with THC metabolism.

6 Likes

I’ve had a variety of effects. It worked best for me (HHC-OAc) mixed with entourage and a broad spectrum distillate (1:1:1) which got me a mild mushroom trip with visuals and yawning.

I’d love to try without the CBN/CBN-OAc. It gave me a little headache. I understand, though, it’s a byproduct of the process stream tho.

bump

SA-220127-6918 MC Nutraceuticals HHC-C-012622.pdf (3.6 MB)

1 Like

bump.

bumpity

2 Likes

Could you explain the difference in effects for these?

2 Likes