HFS vac oven not enough info

I’ve complained here previously about my hfs unit, and here is my current complaint:

My hfs oven turns on, but is set to 106f and won’t let me change it. The set button will advance me to the next screen, but it will not allow me to change values. It does heat to 106f though.

This is not my complaint.

My complaint is that I have been in contact with them via email, phone, and text about the issue, and they pretty much just respond, then ghost me for a while until I get back to bothering them. Then I get a bit more of a response about checking with so and so, then ghosted again. Sorry we forgot dutdutdut…

Its been about two months of this now and I finally got them to agree to sending me a new panel.

The only good thing I have to say about my hfs oven is that it sits next to other brands ovens that I have never had problems with. I’ve been using it to cool down my mole seive, and since the oven is now unused I can swap beads with dry ones every day, due to the inconsistent results the hfs oven provides when it does work, the quality of my work has increased due to constant fresh beads. (The hfs oven is actually more useful to me broken)

Edit: Slabby is also on the money. I have an older unit with no backfill capabilities, and the shitty knob that throws the top slab into the top of the oven instead of needle valves

2 Likes

Ya mine is only used to warm powders and keep them dry and to warm distilate. It is a cheaper one i have no complaints about it, ive also never even pulled a vac on it.

1 Like

YEAH ITS THE OLDER MODEL ONE, when they came out with the new one I didn’t want to sugar more material up nor waist my time with a HFS

1 Like

I own the $1100 oven from bvv. Got it a few months ago. Came off a freight truck FedEx. I got it on Amazon prime.

Ive not had one problem with it. Shatter, diamonds, and slabs of crumble. All good. Would buy again. Those LEDs are so bright you see a box of LEDs for a few minutes after checking on your shit.

I also had a questions about some of the pid settings and they were cool about answering all of them.

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed any issues with my hfs, although nothing compares to my cascade tvo5… if you can afford 10k it’s the best of the best, I use my 4 1.9’s primarily for sauce jar storage.

I had one for 7 months is good but wired that the temp is crazy you got to be there A.I is the best just less racks