Hey guys. I'm here to accept your advice and comments,Let me see how many people like or hate my pod

Looks like the disposables I’m used to seeing. Don’t find anything special but also don’t hate them.

Is that usb in the bottom so it doesn’t run out of battery before it runs out of juice? That’s nice.

The inability to finish a cartridge from the coil or battery is the reason we don’t carry these. It’s ultimately another battery that will end up in a landfill because of cannabis waste.

1 Like

Many disposables have micro / usb c (settings to charge once or allow recharge are simple configuration)

Many also use the charge area as the primary button function as well.

1 Like

Some say it’s like a pregnancy test :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rechargeable, will not waste the last drop of oil, disposable will waste the battery :joy:

1 Like

looks like it has multiple vibration settings

5 Likes

Initial impression: fundip stick

I can also see people sucking on the USB port in the dark, lol

2 Likes

It’s just a simple and gorgeous disposable pod. There is no vibration setting.

1 Like

Don’t worry, there is a light in the USB charge port :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d pee on it.

5 Likes

First of all , you have to get one. :smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl: 10/10 for ability to hang

2 Likes

Man, the hazing, I mean “initiation” has really gone down hill here lately.

3 Likes

I really wish people would stop making disposables…

The carts are bad enough.

4 Likes

seems like a shallow attempt at spamming another vape pod on the board

3 Likes

As someone just starting, if not carts then what with the same level of ease of use for the end customer?
I agree with disposables as battery waste is not desirable.

I don’t understand why people don’t use the same pens that people use for dabs.

Like these:

Edit: Not shilling for Puffco, I’ve never used these and I am not recommending them. Just using it as an example for the style of pen I’m referencing.

2 Likes

Probably ease of use.
I know i personally would rather load up a cartridge to bring along, then have to be scooping disty into the pen whenever I would want to use it.
I will grab one of these pens from a friend and report back in a few days to let you know how much more of a struggle it is.
And if not ease of use then I figure general knowledge, this is the first time I’ve seen someone mention a “dab pen” for use with disty.
Could also be price, not sure if syringes are generally much cheaper than carts but if very similar than I understand people would get the cheaper battery.
Just food for thought.

1 Like

It really isn’t that big a deal. There is a little scooper built in, I love this thing.

3 Likes