Herbal Remedies for Trim Allergies and Sensitivity

are you or have you tried nettle by itself. i see it in your og post , just asking if you ever used it in your arsenal. that’s a hella shot gun load there. BOOM! BOOM! defender loads!

Halotherapy. Heated salt. Himalayan salt lamps, himalayan salt vaporizers, and my favorite…infrared sauna salt rooms. If there is a Korean Spa near you, they have them in the co-ed section of the spa. I made my own by putting Himalayan salt blocks in my infrared sauna.

1 Like

Also…get your nose waxed. The European Wax Center is a chain and a good one at that. I’ve peer pressed a handful of people to do it and they hated me for making them do it, then loved me for how much easier it is to breathe after. Dust and all that can get caught on hair.
If there is a European Wax Center near you…your first wax is free.

Ripping those hairs out of your nose sounds like a horrible way to counter millions of years worth of natural selection.

Yeah, they catch dust and stuff, that’s why they are there…to catch some of the stuff we shouldn’t huff.

If you’ve got hard data showing that removing those hairs doesn’t increase viral transmission I’d love to see it.

5 Likes

Doing remodel work back in the day, I absolutely vouch for nose hairs catching gunk. Blowing my nose at the end of an especially dirty day was always interesting to say the least.

2 Likes

i vote no on the nose waxing. lol

1 Like

Exactly

Doing bodywork, I only wore a respirator or mask while painting. Sanding and what not I never wore a mask. In the shower is the best place to unclog the nostrils.
.never ever remove nose hairs. That’s your bodies 1st defense to stop foreign objects before they make it to your lungs.

1 Like

maybe trim a little bit if necessary. lol because really thats not a good look.

1 Like

Plucking or waxing nose hair can lead to death if the pore gets infected. Look up the triangle of death. Obv rare but good to know!

i made a portable one using chickens lamps, i kid you not

1 Like

Wait what? Do tell and why?

1 Like

i live in mn . i had all the wood to build a proper frame. and i had a couple of really nice emergency blankets. i used moving blankets for insulation. so all i needed to complete this diy infra red sauna was heat. hence 4 infrared chicken lamps. hotter than the hubs of hell in there and it cost me $120. i love saunas…

3 Likes

I use insulation wrap on the outside as well, it heats it up quicker during the winter. That’s awesome you made your own! Putting Himalayan salt bricks in there is a game changer.

1 Like

To be fair, getting a grown man to spend hard earned money on a professional waxing service is more painful than the physical pain.
So ixnay on that & try a neti pot.

So glad I came across this. Have you had Any problems since?? I had to quit . I noticed it gets super bad wen I’m unpacking a column after blasting I’ll forsure need my inhaler and I’m miserable I noticed sauna and eucalyptus oil can kind of help but can only so much , going to get. Back in the game so praying for any help

1 Like

Me too bro I tried the herbs from Op and they actually work pretty well. Guaifenesin helps me alot to clear congestion. I find it gets really bad if im working day after day exposed to pollen and the congestion builds up. Allergy pills and washing exposed skin (forearms, face etc) is a must.

1 Like