Hemp vape cartridge shipping now days?

What are some budget options for shipping vape products now days? USPS, FedEx, ups are banned still I believe

3 Likes

Fedex and UPS just not allowed to ship by air, by truck is fine

1 Like

I’m talking about CBD filled, tabacco product regulated carts. The regulations in shipping tabacco products caused FedEx and ups to shut.diwn shipping

1 Like

What about dhl?

Sounds like a market hungry for solutions

shopify has this already figured out and it’s the simplest fucking google search…they use a network of regional shippers…

:spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :bowl_with_spoon: :spoon: :spoon:

1 Like

Here’s a better article from Shopify about ENDS products. No need for hostility, the article above doesn’t answer anything.

2 Likes

DHL doesn’t allow CBD.

All the shipping bans have nothing to do with private courier services as far as I know.

Companies like ups and FedEx just comply because they are govn contractors.

3 Likes

For empty cartridges, I am lucky I live by a major port.

I can directly import and pickup shipments w/o the need for a courier w/in the US, but UPS still works for those

Anyone got a preferred private carrier (not ups, fedex, or so) for smalle direct to consumer vape sales?

I believe isn’t wholesale still fine shipping with the main carriers without any additional registration to ATF etc, as long as you collect the resale license from buyer? I’m specifically talking about hemp cbd vapes or any other hemp derived vapes.

Just curious to how everyone’s adapted

1 Like

usps should work. if international sjipment, it’s suggested to do ddp