Hemp seed1

Doggs12345678::::

You have a legal extraction license? What state?

4 Likes

Bumpp

So that’s a no? No, you do not have a license for extraction?
Do you have to be licensed to extract just terpenes with no cannabinoids?

Catss

Steam?

Imo anyone in a rec state is better off to just make bho and seperate your hte…

Hte is king imo

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s not how that works. In most states that requires an extraction license and local approval of your setup.

What would you be paying me to leave me with poop biomass that can only go to disty?

3 Likes

This is a long shot
So u want to plug your microwave in and fuck up the biomass

5 Likes

What you are shopping around is standard for a hemp (cbd) operation. Not so much for THC. In hemp an extractor (such as myself) doesnt have the big-thoroughput equipment to do extraction. I do isolation, distillation, etc with the extracted crude.

Is it even legal to have all the equipment, solvents, media, etc and drive around with it? State to state? It seems like you would have to have all the consumables shipped to every new location to avoid riding dirty. Maybe im overthinking it…

If somebody has a (THC) growing license and an extracting license those are not cheap to get. They are also heavily regulated. Your chances of finding somebody who holds both licenses but doesnt extract are slim.

Why not find somebody to partner with and stay with them as they expand. Then you have a guaranteed amount of biomass when they grow it and you know that its clean, etc.

Nothing worse than processing for somebody only to find out residual pestys (from the last farm) are left in the system somewhere and now this and possibly future batches are contaminated because you dont really know what people are using to produce biomass. And a batch test is only going to show you a problem some of the times. The only way to know youre processing clean biomass is to grow it yourself.

This industry will bring down the best, most well prepared operations.

The ones who last the longest mitigate risks and spend only when necessary.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Fuck that’s hilarious. In reality I am looking for someone that will distill my hte… but just once for a comparison

1 Like