Hemp Processing & Procurement Center Hiring Southern Oregon

Good Evening Future 4200 Community,

Wanted to get insights and recommendations from the industry and community as a whole for ideas on a processing and procurement center.

Our group will be opening a 40k sq ft facility in the Roseburg, OR area to help farmers and extractors solve the issues of scarce infrastructure for drying, shucking, bucking, trimming, storage, selling, and buying of quality hemp flower/biomass. There will be a showroom of finished products with full compliance testing and data about the material.

We have 5 dryers, milling equipment, shucking machines, thousands of racks, a weigh station, software, etc. What else would you like to see as a buyer or seller in the marketplace!? This center will feed directly into our online B2B marketplace www.hempexchange.com

We are looking to staff the facility over the next month and a half. Our mission is standardization, compliance, safe product, quality product, education, and transparency.

Kindly,

Damian Moran
Amota Group, Chief Strategist
Damian@amotagroup.com

I have a portfolio of technicians I can send you. I charge 1500$ For head hunting fee per technician if you choose any of my techs. Let me know if you’d like to look

Always good to take a look. Send it over.

DM me an email

I’m a little far from Roseberg but a very good friend lives there. Recently moved from Ohio. Limited cannabis industry but very motivated worker. Was a professional electrician in Ohio before moving here. Might you have any entry level positions that he may be able to apply to?

I’m assuming since you’re not cultivating or processing most of the machinery can be taught

1 Like

We have a harvesting service for $2500 per acre

Yes, we would be interested in seeing their resume. Please have them email the address provided.

Please email me so we can discuss a possible partnership as we will not offer harvesting, but would like to explore a JV or partnership.

Champone call me 5417875513