Hemp live resin

Looking for concentrate made from fresh frozen hemp flower. Live resin and diamond sauce preferred.

1 Like

Do you happen to be located in Oregon? I have some, but I have been advised to not ship out of state due to 20%THCA content. If your looking for all 50 states compliant heady hemp extracts, I’d recommend Asheville Extracts. I think their handle here on F42K is @AppalachianExtractor.

4 Likes

I do need thc compliant, I didn’t see any live resin on their website just isolate and and isolate with plant terps.

Does your live resin have Terp seperation? Is there a chance like regular sauce you could pour the excess htfse from the cbd/thca portion?

Short answer, No, not exactly like sauce/diamnds with THCA concentrates. Mine ends up being more of an apple sauce consistency. the cbda is small crystals. Ive gotten sedimentation of the cbda from mother liquer with light heat, and they could be separated with centrifuge like done in the thread Dirty diamonds tek (search dirty diamonds centrifuge" and it should take you to that thread.

In my experience, most of companies offering “hemp rosin” or “hemp BHO” have THCa limits over the legal threshold of 0.35% THCa (=0.3% THC) and would be considered a schedule 1 marijuana product so watch out for that

I am no longer with Asheville Extracts, same ol same ol extractor vs owner issues, but I can say we never did isolate or terpsolate. I only made high quality hydrocarbon extracts many of which had less than .3% delta9THC and many below LOQ. I dont believe large faceted diamonds from CBDa are possible. I have achieved a nice applesauce consistency but havent been able to grow anything larger. I am currently in works with another farm/investor to build out a new lab where I will continue my work.

6 Likes

I still wanna get up your way and check out things maybe have lunch and beer one day if all possible. Talk shop

Always down to chat. I’m out in vegas for bizcon shopping for new lab equipment this week then back at it hard to get ready for the first indoor harvests of next year.

2 Likes

Sauce is way too hard to get compliant in my experience. I’m still trying to dial in a method now to get the sauce complaint, but we’ll see how testing goes later this month.
I’ve been able to do it with Diamonds though. Got big fat Otto2 Diamonds. My IG has pics of both. @Hempzotics

3 Likes

I have some hemp live resin that is compliant not much though.

3 Likes

I got some samples of @AshevilleExtracts stuff a month or two ago when @Dred_pirate was up here in Maine teaching his crc course. Its good stuff and for an engineer in the oil and gas industry that gets drug tested per DOT constantly it’s a godsend.

5 Likes

I got some that night too and it was lovely. Thanks @AshevilleExtracts. Awesome work!

2 Likes

Check out our Instagram to see our always compliant (always TOTAL thc compliant) CBDA shatters and Badders. It’s a new page so give us a follow! We’re working on our packaging for retail now, but contact me if interested and we can arrange to send some.

6 Likes

I still take mornings dabs quite frequently of it. Fruit salad is one of my favorite

2 Likes

Could you post some COAs?

Here is one from our HPLC and one from our certified third party on a couple different batches.

2 Likes

Just posted some!

1 Like

Hmm seems kind of lacking in minors for live resin, color looks nice though! What was the strain?

We have a variety of strains. These are only our CBDA concentrates that we sell for dabbing. We also have products that are rich in Minors but we don’t offer them to this market at the moment. Our primary goal was to create a clean dab worthy live cbda that isn’t just some crude extract.

3 Likes

I would like to purchase a few grams.
It does look dab worthy.

1 Like