Hemp growing laws in Washington

Hello looking for anyone from Washington that can inform me or send me the current Washington state laws on hemp growing. Currently looking into turning a 30 acre farm into a hemp farm. Dont want people’s interpretation, I need straight black and white from the current Washington state law. Thank you very much

Is this the only current Washington state law for hemp growing and processing? I’ve read through the pilot law information and it states no cbd products. Does the farm bill law trump over the state law. Does anyone have a lawyer that they deal with here in Washington that deals with hemp and marijuana businesses laws ?

I read that page as the transition from the pilot program to new laws under the farm bill.

I looked into the pilot program when it first came out and dropped the idea pretty quickly.

Yea the pilot law isn’t really that great of a program, its sounds great if one just wants to grow hemp and not process hemp into concentrates. Is the pilot law the only current law in Washington state for growing and processing hemp ?

As far as I know. Otherwise, you gotta be 502

Damn ok of course. The pilot law is wack in my opinion unless one just plans on growing a bunch of hemp and selling it locally in Washington