Hemp Flowers for Europe

Hi,
I am looking to find farms with consistent fresh smokable hemp flower.

Needs to be compliant for European market so T-D9 below 0,2% (THCA incl)
Need post harvest COAs.

Please send us by dm your COA for fresh flowers + price offer

3 Likes

1 Like

200 pounds at $200 a pound for field trimmed nugs
Detail hand 100 bucks more

2 Likes

Can’t be sending hot hemp to Europe. Also, be careful. You’re starting to spam and you’ll get torn up on here.

2 Likes

I’m posting in posts where people are asking specifically for what I have, if you look at my hemp it’s far from hot look at the THC level on my COA it’s .08 he may be miss reading it .3 is legal the previous EU compliant was .2 once again this is .08

3 Likes

sales posts are typically contained in the thread which you start, not spread around the comments

1 Like

There’d be nothing wrong here if he wasn’t grave digging. Who else is gonna let him know about that guys product, other users? The community is supposed to do the vendors job for them now? Lol

1 Like

Forum member asks for product, approved forum seller provides said product, if anything this should be encouraged :slight_smile:

there’s a message function here

Lol fuck everyone else that reads the thread and is looking for the same thing right

3 Likes

why would they look at months old wanted ads with no responses if they wanted to find someone?

a sales ad should come up in the same search

1 Like

And be at the top of the list because they should be more “active” than these dead posts
BUT, I get where you’re coming from, and I’m just being the Devil’s Advocate

I’m the only person that ever responded to this person’s request for EU compliant Smokable Flower. He was just left hanging

2 Likes

Hey guys, nothing wrong here.
From a EU perspective the forum is not super active in “flowers selling” and here in Europe there is a certain market.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate that, happy to help support you guys in your market anyway I can, I’m all the way in Hawaii so I feel separated from wanting to try to sell to a flooded market on the continent so I’m looking at other options, I’m excited that our Hawaiian Smokable flower is EU compliant

The flower market is about like the disty market. Wasn’t it you that was bashing someone’s price on a whatsapp group chat? I’d say your flower is in about the same position. Do you pay for shipping or the buyer? Comparable flower to your " field trimmed" bucked flower is going for less than $100 lb here on the mainland. I wish you luck selling yours for $200. then the added shipping and trimming…and it’s cbg which 99% of the consumers know nothing about.

1 Like

Hey Kenley, good looking out, I don’t think I would have ever bashed any of our fellow Hempsters, i’m all about supporting us and lifting us up any opportunity I can if anything I’ll be someone to defend someone being attacked
It’s hard enough to survive, provide for yourself and your family, and not go under and lose everything in this hemp life. We as farmers, have wrist everything for this, and it’s a miracle if we don’t lose it all.
I do often see a lot of our brothers and sisters that have wrist at all cutting each other down, Because they’re angry and frustrated with their situation and don’t necessarily want to see someone else succeed. I may call out a jokerbroker that’s trying to take a advantage of us at our expense. But I support, love and encourage anyone who has taking on the challenging difficult lifestyle because of their true love of hemp and the potential for what it can do for our world :earth_americas:

2 Likes

Tropical Hawaiian sun grown Smokable flower growing in the nutrient rich volcanic earth of Kauai the garden island is unique and special, intensity of the sun and the spectrum is different the air is different the water is different and the earth is different. There’s only 200 pounds of legal USDA licensed Hawaiian hemp I know of that is even available on the planet. The cost of the land, the inputs, the labor, and operating in this environment are far more expensive than anywhere on the mainland if not the world.
$200 a pound is a steal, it’s not even enough money to cover the cost of what this crop cost to grow this season. I would say the actual value should be closer to $1000 a pound

1 Like

All is good. I know you were coming from a good place. Your product will definitely be a touch above most with all the love and care that it sounds like you put into it. Keep up the good fight and roll on!!!

1 Like

Getting some of these out this week, took longer to trim than I thought :joy:

2 Likes