Hemp flower available (First hemp harvest in my state)

We have 12,000 lbs of bucked hemp flowers testing at 8.87% CBD ready to go now. We also have an additional 12,000 lbs that will be ready to go soon. Asking $30/lb. We’re located in Arkansas.

3.38 a point… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Feel free to send a message and shoot me an offer

Are you serious ? Is this a joke ?

$30 for 8% trim. I would honestly price 8% trim at $5-8 a pound and that’s if you even find anyone to run your lower grade yields vs 10%+ trim.

1 Like

FYI here in nc we are getting $1pp and it’s 17%-20%. I

Where did you read that this is trim? This is not trim. It’s bucked, untrimmed buds.

2 Likes

Oops my bad. Now the price makes more sense :).

Should get verified even thou your a active member :+1:

1 Like

I am verified

I’m on the list but for some reason I don’t have a badge. Just realized this.

O shit sorry :+1::fist_left: @Future

1 Like

You can change it in your settings…

2 Likes

You’re probably looking at $9-$13/lb

It’s just a hard sell in my opinion/experience.
Low cannabinoid content always make for a hard sell, do you by chance have a more focused picture of a handful of flower?

This is what it looks like trimmed https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/b/0/b00ce70fcebbb849a1cb0972ed6416dd646820e0.MOV

And I do understand it’s a harder sale due to the lower cbd percentages. Most everyone in the state tested pretty low this year. All the farmers had to buy seeds/clones from different states, so we’re working on getting them acclimated and more stable for next year. It’s been a big learning curve for a lot of farmers here, as well.

Looks good emphasized text

The original post was from last year’s harvest that I helped a commercial corn farmer grow. This year I was able to start my own small, craft farm. It’s only about an acre, but I expect the quality to be a lot better than the stuff grown last year. I am growing White CBG, Lifter, Special Sauce, and Hawaiian Haze from OregonCBD. Here are some pics.

1 Like

The D9 level is 0.312?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yeah, it tested a little hot. That was last years harvest and isn’t the same product or quality I’ll have to offer in the coming months. Maybe I should make this a new post.