Hemp Farm Loan

Lending options in the Hemp, Cannabis and CBD Industries are more plentiful than ever before! If you do not want to giveaway equity in your business but still need funds, I may be able to help! Message me here for more info!

1 Like

Ya’ll got those 10-year/ 0% interest, rich uncle packages?

8 Likes

Wouldnt that be lovely!

What about the Chad-Dad trust fund agreements? The one where they don’t actually even have to pay it off they just have to show they are doing something with their time?

6 Likes

But in all seriousness, welcome to the forum @MoneyGal. We kid around but I’m sure someone on here is interested in hearing more. Perhaps you’d like to share a little background info about yourself? some credentials, company info, etc

5 Likes

Welcome to our community @MoneyGal! Here you must take offense to nothing, this is the Internet and many remarks are made in jest

There are a lot of good people on here and hopefully you’ll be able to provide some useful lending options so you can level up together :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of luck!

5 Likes

I find those to be the best business partners. If you know how to protect yourself in the deal. Especially if you have the social capitol and experience.

Thank you! If you notice I am a redhead and Welcome a great
sense of humor!

1 Like

So you’re a hard money lender and ginger?

Insert souless ginger joke here.

6 Likes

Yep!!!

3 Likes

Getting a loan has been so difficult for us! Banking is restricted, as well–restrictive, anyway–here in Oklahoma. Definitely interested in hearing how outsiders would propose to invest!

Hi @MoneyGal

We are actively raising funding. Year number four in the hemp space, multi state, multiple companies. Send DM to get things started please.

Thanks

Adam
Fusion Holding Group

Oregon Fusion
New York Hemp Alliance
Fusion CBD
Industrial Hemp Exchange

Hi Adam,

Do you have time to jump o a call today? (951)553-5384