Hemp Dryer 4 Sale - Dries 50,000 lbs PER HOUR

Schedule a visit see us in action. Come fly in and see how your investment in our hemp drying tech will yield big profits!

ICMTP offers a self contained mobile dryer that is capable of dehydrating volumes of hemp and cannabis that is not currently available in the market. We have made this system mobile so that time and cost is reduced by simply harvesting the crop and drying it on site. Currently operating at 50,000 lbs wet material per HOUR…

Email me: Michael@icmtp.com
Call/Text: (530) 408-6550

#ICMTP #biomass #crude #crudeoil #distillate #isolate #drying #miling #harvest #supersacks #processor #dryer #2020strategy #hempfarm #storage #transpo #fullservice #servicebeforeself #icanmovethepieces #cannabis #gasturbinetechnology

2 Likes

Got any before and after potency and terpene tests?

2 Likes

so I’m a consultant. I recently crossed paths with a gentleman who froze his harvest in super sacks. chopped and immediately frozen. I don’t know why. but would this be a viable option for someone like him? the throughput is impressive. I too am curious about possible degradation. I see you have 530 # I’m located in sac. feel free to reach out. thanks.