Hemp derived Delta 8

@gscarb01 I would avoid CBDHaven. They are sending out D8 that is 62% when they advertise 82% on their website. When asked about it, they say the other 38% is all “unknown cannabinoids”.

Looks like the floodgates have opened.

Mention of over 40 known vendors on r/delta8 already.

4 Likes

Well, knocking hemp, Someone’s gonna screw it up, sell someone some or some nutball teenager is going to lose his shit and be found balls deep in a bad situation with a D8 vape- and before you know it there’s going to be some media outfit picking up the story on the dangerous new trend in CBD oil that helps shady labs skirt the law… anybody wanna take bets on the timeline til we see D8 in the MSM?

2 Likes

3-6 months

1 Like

Hi. Looking for D8. Want to discuss pricing. I also have a ton of lab equipment. (6" WFE & LS Short Path.)
Where in VT are you? I’m in CT so we’re close.
Call me: 203-621-4797.
David

Stop triggering old posts to hawk your shit! GET VERIFIED
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/403

4 Likes

Hi, I’m looking to process cbd into d8. Any advice would be greatly appreciated . I have a medical Marijuana business in Maine and finding good thc distillate is hard. Thinking about converting cbd into d8.

1 Like

I’m looking to do just this. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

The search bar is at the top of the main page. It doesn’t cost any money!

4 Likes

There’s so much information on D8 on this site, and if you can’t put it together yourself you’re going to need to hire a consultant. (Which I would do anyway, because things are starting to become streamlined a bit with the different SOP’s.)

2 Likes

Conversions for med use… seems so eh

1 Like

But but but THC…

1 Like

Hi @Pinetreeapotheacry welcome!

1 Like

That one paper on d8 as an anti-emetic in pediatric cancer seemed promising.

1 Like

My point was not tk take away from the benefits but focus on the unknowns left over in conversion.

2 Likes