Hemp derived Delta 8

Well then you should be killing it on the margins. Can you spare any crude or biomass (holds out metal cup)

4 Likes

Looking like October…

2 Likes

Why would you waste expensive T-free by turning it into T?

8 Likes

Has anyone tried pure d8, with only trace D9? I think most of the d8 disty out there has significant d9 concentrations.

3 Likes

At what purity? many people are happy to sell you shoddily made 20% d8, but only a few produce true 85-99% d8

1 Like

I have made 80% ish of d8 but its not really something thats our firm has deemed worth selling because of the legality of everything and the cost.

2 Likes

I’d be interested. I’m in Rutland area

I know the isomers law clearly states this is legit but are companies just proceeding anyway

1 Like

Not an attorney but my attorney said it is legal if hemp derived. I would still like to have him get an opinion from the district attorney before proceeding. There may be ways to present it to the public which downplays the intoxicating angle, not to mention exploring other routes of administration.
By cost, what are you referring to?

1 Like

It costs like $4/g of ∆8-THC, so in order for the risk reward to be high enough, we would have to at least sell it for $10/g.

1 Like

Are you aware of what companies are charging for vapes of it?

1 Like

Nope, I have only heard of companies in Colorado selling it.

I’m regularly producing D8 from hemp derived CBD. We have a method that has high mass conservation and high yield… for example, 100gr CBD we get about 95 grams 91-98% THC (85-90% D8 and 3-8%D9).

Looking for high yield convert to CBN if anyone can help :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can help you with this. My success is unequivocal, and is scaleable. Coa and nmr available.

Dont gett fin-angled in a process manny are not doing from cbd, or have access to reagents. Proofs in the puddin
[image|375x500(upload://zajAhgureNJa9inqGjzuP5xjFbQ.jpeg)

3 Likes

D8 @ 100/g is complete and total rip off. Should be like $20-30 retail IMO

5 Likes

Yeah its pretty cheap to make and very easy. I don’t see why it should be so expensive.

I too am interested in a small amount of D8 to play with, to get some first hand experience. If someone would be willing to part with a smaller amount shoot me a DM

2 Likes

I’m interested shoot me a message to discuss.

1 Like

I’m interested in a small amount of D8 to test if anyone is selling

1 Like

I have small amounts of Delta 8 for sale that is hemp derived. DM me. Large amounts available made to order.

4 Likes