Hemp Daily on growing for delta 8 THC

After reading it seems the article is downplaying delta 8 popularity by describing farmers who grow biomass for delta 8.

What?

Farmers who grow specifically for delta 8 are most likely vertical. Same with the supposed 10-12% who grow for CBN .

“Cannabidiol, by far, continues to be the cannabinoid most growers strive to produce.”

Right, but the author provides no data on how much of that cbd is directed into further processing.
Article full of nothing about nothing.

2 Likes

The 3% of farmers who said they were growing for d8 probably checked the wrong box on the survey or just didnt understand the question.

2 Likes

No matter what data they were shooting for, they missed it lmao…

4 Likes

I think as a whole we really should stop expecting the general public, or even 99% of the people involved in the industry to understand the process. Madness lies down that road.

They DO NOT have the attention span for this stuff. Eyes glaze over, blah blah blah is all they hear. You might as well be speaking Chinese when talking about cannabinoid conversions.

I speak with retail stores and distributors almost every day, none of them know how the hotdog is made, they just sell the hotdogs. Plenty will happily eat up misinformation from d8 slingers as well. What a mess.

3 Likes

I mean, personally - all the decent Delta 8 (Edit: that I have seen) is made by vertically integrated companies. Chains of custody, baby! Gotta love em

There are really people out there that believe you can harvest d8 from cannabis.

3 Likes

You dont have a room full of d8 growing?

Edited
Sorry @AgTonik
I had to steal this200

3 Likes

Those same people understand you don’t milk a potato for alcohol though. Maybe one day.

3 Likes

You mean to tell us you’ve never seen a tater tit

2 Likes

I think people need to realize that online “articles” are just ads. There is always a link to something for sale. This one is at the very bottom.

The content is and always is just filler to build trust with the reader and appear as a source of information rather than a salesperson. It also is to trick Google into not thinking it’s a spammy ad so it will direct people to this under the News section and/or people searching keywords like delta 8 THC.

If it’s a legitimate source of information, the only external links will be published references. Not other blog posts or links to something for sale. Anytime you see articles like this on news/blog sites, big or small, it’s just a modern day advertisement designed to make you think you’re learning rather than being advertised to. The internet sucks now.

2 Likes