Hemp Cigarette Filling Machine

I’m assuming to make dental molds. The vibration shakes air bubbles out of the casting materials.

2 Likes

Why not dry out the material a little more? Does it need to be sticky?

Definitely wouldn’t recommend you teflon coat the injector. The injector experiences a lot of friction and is prone to scratching - if any teflon were to scratch off and enter the cigarette you could make someone sick.

Dupont even tested its own employees by making them smoke teflon laced cigarettes.

“In DuPont’s first cigarette experiment, each of up to 40 volunteers in four dosing groups smoked a cigarette laced with between 0.05 and 0.4 milligrams of Teflon. Nine of 10 people in the highest dose group were noticeably ill for an average of nine hours with flu-like symptoms that included chills, backache, fever, and coughing…Company scientists found that smoking a cigarette laced with a spec of Teflon about the size of the head of a pin (one millimeter) was equivalent to breathing Teflon fumes at high concentrations for a full workday, or 0.4 milligrams per cubic meter of air over eight hours exposure. This exceeds the exposure levels that caused polymer fume fever in DuPont’s own human experiments.”

3 Likes

Solid point, what’s your suggestion to make the injector work with sticky product, because that’s the issue

It’s a pretty solid little machine. Loud as hell though

2 Likes

I max out at about 1,000 in a 10 hour day, grinding, sifting out all sticks/seeds, put in tubes, packed, twisted, and labeled.
I watch Netflix on a projector in the office though and take lunch breaks, phone calls, head to the post office etc.
I should really have an employee for these things every now and again. Mainly just busy work for when work is slow on sundays

Two peeps and that 80 cone per run will get you 2500 easy…watching tv…I wish I could say baseball or football game. :pensive:

I think some of the suggestions other people provided in the thread are good - drying your material out as much as possible, grinding your material with more of a coarse shredded grind to replicated shredded tobacco.

I think it will be very difficult if not commercially impossible on a mass scale to use an injector because at the end of the day tobacco is a leaf product that is shredded into strips. Cannabis is ground into particles. The dynamics of the material are different and the injector style cigarette machines weren’t built for that.

1 Like

Imagine paying folks $20 an hour to roll cones. Just Do It. Its profitable

1 Like

Hi There,

Yes, We can supply you the machine that works great and is specifically designed for Hemp/cbd cigarettes. Our company name is Rolling Solutions USA we are located in Seattle WA. Our machines works with ground flower/trim and or mix. Send me a text at +1 425 268 9822 and I be happy to share videos and other information.

[quote=“rollingSolutionsusa, post:50, topic:84320”]
i There,

Yes, We can supply you the machine that works great and is specifically designed for Hemp/cbd cigarettes. Our company name is Rolling Solutions USA we are located in Seattle WA. Our machines works with ground flower/trim and or mix. Send me a text at +1 425 268 9822 and I be happy to share videos and other information.
[/quote] here u go

What kind of machine are you using? Are you selling machines?

any advice on a good machine?

what kind of machine is this? What mods did you do to make it work for cigarettes? Any other advice to keep from jamming up?

They are garbage for anything other than schwag.

You wanna buy one?

https://m.sears.com/leader-manual-cigarette-rolling-machine-roller-maker-for/p-A084727216