Hemp Cigarette Filling Machine

Hemp is pretty low THC. So that is why I slightly want to unbox this things and try it now. But at the same time I do not want to waste my time. That PP180 is cheap and can do enough in my opinion. That is 9 packs an hour for one person. We do not have the orders yet and do not expect to receive a ton of them in the beginning. So, the slow growth might be best at this point. Maybe I will keep the machine just to try it out.

I think what @FicklePickle is talking about when he says “light thc material” is just less resin in general not necessarily just thc.

2 Likes

Stupid question, but where can you find suppliers of rolling paper to use in RYO, etc machines? Heavily considering buying one but am definitely looking in the wrong places for the paper+filters.

Talk to @lefties.cannabis he has a RYO for sale

2 Likes
1 Like

I am selling a working machine and maintained

Brand? Model? Hourly throughput? Price?

I’m happy with $6k + shipping at this point for the machine. That about the money I’ve put into the project.

This machine can make a preroll every 2 seconds and works great, just not for really sticky material like I want to run.

It’s an early version of the RYO filling station. The machine is working and maintained. I know HempSmokes and a few other CBD manufacturers that have used the machine. These machines were $35,000 brand new back in the day and they are limited.

I do have the information for the tech and I still have the instruction manual.

2 Likes

finely choped/shared is better then ground
shred at higher moisture witch lightly compacts the shreads
dry sheds as dry as possible without turning them to dust, if they are dry that means less clogging
cure the hole rolls to replenish moisture
package in air tight containers
(I have limited personal experience and am not posting sources so don’t ask, these are just tips I have picked up over the years)

i mentioned this in tricks of the trade but the knockbox packs better if you use chop sticks

place them as shown when the machine is filled with cones after you have emptied the hopper, one chopstick per cone. Run with the chopsticks in to pack the cones tighter

2 Likes

I can help you. I have full production line in Los Angeles

I am selling a RYO filling station that can work for hemp cigarettes. See RYO Filling Station thread or msg me direct

Not sure why anyone would buy the knock box, I threw this together for less than $200 on amazon

![image|375x500]

3 Likes

Hey just by the way that website is not in anyway related to our company - customconesusa.com - just want to make the clear. Also we have a selection of cigarette tubes for the hemp/cannabis industry on there including options with a hemp filter, bio-cooling filter, high-flow filter, and hollow tip filters.

:slight_smile: send the amazon links haha that looks fun for personal use too

2 Likes

Also interested in that amazon link

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DYMN8RC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FCQRLV3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

7 Likes

Hay shatter how many can you make in one minute?
My two goons can do 4 per minute.

Edit. With motivation of course.

2 Likes

You can use the tobacco machines to fill cigs with hemp.

However, there’s a key piece to the puzzle missing for many.

If you’ve worked with the tobacco plant in the field, you know it is also a very sticky, resinous herb when fresh.

Yet the dry and cure process used for tobacco is designed to reduce that stickiness while preserving the medicine and flushing out the unwanted chlorophyll.

So anyway, while most are scratching their heads trying to figure out how to adjust the cig machines to tolerate sticky hemp, you may be better off trying to figure out how to adjust your flower processing to create a product well suited to being rolled in a cig and smoked.

Just my two cents.

3 Likes

What’s the original purpose of this vibrator?

<3

1 Like