Hemp Checkoff

If you’re familiar with other ag commodities, checkoff organizations are used to fund R&D and industry marketing operations for the benefit of the industry as a whole.

I took the liberty of acquiring:

I’ve chosen this approach because it’s familiar to regulators, farmers, financiers, and politicians.
We’re going to stay independent from the government, unlike other checkoff programs, so that we can engage with local, state, and fed agencies on policy issues.
The organization will focus on directing funds to research, industry marketing, education, and policy outreach. There will be plenty of opportunities for individuals and businesses to participate in one way shape or form.

I find myself in the need of a logo for this new group, and would appreciate any artistic help we’ve got. Would prefer that it’s monochrome and I’ll need a black on transparent and white on transparent .pngs

Here’s what the soybean industry uses, looking for something along those lines for hemp.

7 Likes

I just want to thank you for everything you are putting on this forum for the community

2 Likes