Hemp Blasting

Wondering if anyone has any experience blasting hemp to make shatter using BHO and if any one has what the results looked like? Thank you for any information

1 Like

For the record “BHO” is not a solvent…

Yep, lots of folks have been extracting “hemp” with hydrocarbons, including butane, and making some damn fine products.

Much like extracting high thc material with hydrocarbons, the quality of the input is a huge factor in the outcome.

“Hemp” is not a well supported distinction…the CBD flower I was making sap (BHO) with 5 years ago qualifies as hemp these days. At least when sampled early. At that point it was still just weed…

Oh wait. It still is just weed…at least as far as your solvent is concerned.

So almost anything you can do with thc, you can do with chemovars expressing different cannabinoids as their primary secondary metabolite.

4 Likes

Cbd oil extracted from hemp with butane
And a mild crc

It tastes like eating a daisy

5 Likes

Lots of folks “blasting” hemp. And diverting the crude to the BM. Just try getting high in NY.
Edit. I guess I could make soap. That would be cool. But they have cbd soap at big lots so I’ll just get it there.

2 Likes

Eating a Daisy huh?

I don’t recall daisys tasting good…but it’s been a while :thinking:

It took a while for folks to break the genetic linkage between “tastes like cherry” and high cbd.

Now that it’s been done, one should be able to access most of the strain profiles available in today’s high thc chemovars without too much work.

With marker assisted selection and the right DB they may be almost trivial

2 Likes

It’s weird. lol. Not bad just very very floral

3 Likes

Did that hemp come with a strain name?

How was your input graded?

smokable flower or better was my preference dabables.

Is that fully purged?
Or at pour?

2 Likes

That was 24hrs after the initial poor. This is it finished https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/5/5504a78921eb8df8420acc286f6f54229ac28155.MOV

Strain is magic bullet cherry wine
This is from 2/3 trim 1/3 nug

1 Like

What does a daisy taste like. I’ve never tried to eat one. Just run them over with the mower.

1 Like

My oldest sister used to wrestle me to the ground and feed me daisies… once I got big enough I made sure to feed her daisies as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: I’m so glad I never had a sister :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Some BHO we made from my organic outdoor Cherry wine hemp.

3 Likes