Hemp biomass 8$/lb Colorado

copy … in mn i started thinking about drift immediately . i have voiced and expressed my concerns about drift. i live in a farming community w/ big farmers. how easy is will be to sabotage someone, pretty easy. rocky, i still have everything also. haven’t sold anything because of these prices. i also only had an acre. thank the lord. i did not have to deal w/ drift. i am thankful for all the beautiful oil i have. it is very valuable for many things. if shit hits the fan in this country, it will be a great trading item. i think aged crude might be a thing. i know w/rso, it’s true. it gets better w/age. i will hold to my product and just give it to my family. i’m lucky to be retired and obsessed w/cbd/thc/cbg. you want to farm in the land of 10000 lakes? i’ll make some room for you.

3 Likes

And so it begins…

for me as a retired grower i loved being with my plants, it was the best part of the whole experience. the field was beautiful, gorgeous and groomed. they are beautiful plants. i am licensed for this season and focusing on setting up a small organic experimental outdoor forced flower scene. btw, could you donate the oil and write it off?

3 Likes

Shoulda put pigs into the field and finished em on all that good seed. That bacon would be worth more than gold

6 Likes

An acre or two isnt small?