Help Support Americans for Safe Access - and Send Michigan Chapter to DC for Lobby Days

Hello hello.

I don’t know if you guys know about Americans for Safe Access. And I don’t know if you know about ASA Unity day (which is Lobby Days!).

But I’m on the board of the local chapter here in Michigan. :slight_smile:

And we just won Chapter of the Year!

We’re trying to get sponsorships to head on out there to receive the award, get some more education, and work to lobby the Legislature for more movement on legalization!

There are lots of ways to help with this. You can go to the event as a vendor/sponsor and it comes with sponsor perks. Check out more about that here.

You can reach out to me and make a donation to our 501.c3 organization and take things off on your taxes. DMs work fine.

You can reach out to our chapter president to make a donation - brandyzink.mi.asa@gmail.com

Might be nice to have some more people from Michigan come on down to this event with us as well. If you sponsor at the national level - you get a ticket to the event as well as helping other people come down to the event. Like your local chapter leaders, so they can go on stage and win our award. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Wow, this looks like a great organization. I really respect the work that is being done here.

2 Likes