Help out a vet in need

He told me where he is… he’s in the ie not too far from me I can visit him and make the hand off
I need to aquire some disty

8 Likes

Got it saved. Have to do some driving later, and I’ll call you then

2 Likes

How much disty is needed?

I can send homie some carts. I can send some disty for capsules. I’m here to help…

@yorkshire I remember you being kind of a dick. I too am kind of a dick. People still help me, so you too are deserving of help.

Forum peeps…let me know if I can get you stuff to bring him. Or can I mail directly to you @yorkshire ?

18 Likes

being in constant pain has the tendency to make one come off as a dick…but unlike some @yorkshire took the time to re-read, and admitted they were wrong and apologized. that takes character.

16 Likes

This is what future4200 should be about. Dm incoming @Joey760

6 Likes

@yorkshire I can’t DM you to see what you’d like me to send @Joey760 to bring you. DM me and I’ll get you a box together and send it today.

9 Likes

I know what it’s like to be alone…no one deserves that

9 Likes

I was going to make some carts tonight and send them to @yorkshire directly.

I’ll be honest, it wouldn’t be till Thursday I’d be able to send them. Hopefully someone can swing by before then though and hook homie up.

@yorkshire, how about your pup, are there plans for him to be taken care of while you’re away?

Anything we can do for you there?

8 Likes

Thank God Dave the Yorkie is being taken care of. As a matter of fact, if Dave wasn’t being taken care of iwould have been in the hospital much sooner. But I would have been home dying a slow death if not for a couple of Veterans who stepped up and took care and him. It’s weird what we do for the only thing in our life that means anything

16 Likes

So, maybe that’s a relief to me ol Dave is gonna be ok lol. I was genuinely concerned about the pup.

I totally get how you feel about him, my pets are my family.

6 Likes

The way he described it I’m not sure if they would get through mailing directly to him that’s why I’m going to visit him on the weekend and smuggle through visiting…dude is basically in jail due to covid restrictions

6 Likes

Ahh, ok, he did mention using an Amazon box.

I’d be happy to mail them to you to give to him, but they probably won’t get to you until early next week if I did.

2 Likes

I been living alone for10 years. Not a fucking soul to lean on. So when I go under the knife it’s just me brother. Butmim used to it. One meals day for 10 years is is hard on ya.

4 Likes

Whatever is sent to me I promise to pass along I have no need for disty etc. Just doing my part!

4 Likes

The pain is indescribable. I can’t even begin to putmit into words. The only thing that comes close is child birth. The reason I say that is because I’ve attended over 2000 deliveries. And pushing a kid out between your legs the hair stand upmon the back of your neck no matter how many times you’ve seen iT. They’ve called the VA copsszon me twice because I was outmof my head with,pain

2 Likes

@Joey760 has my address. A visitcan be set up would probably be the best way. Or an Amazon package.

1 Like

Believe me I’m the first one to admit I’ve beenaan asshole. But if there’s ba chance I may buy the farm I would like to set the record straight with those I was an asshole to. I know I was a jerk believe me. Butmi gotta make things right.mim 63, I’m no spring chicken

3 Likes

Amazon package huh? How does one go about that?

2 Likes

@yorkshire Thanks for the kind words when I had to put my Yorkie down. I’m not sure of your situation, but I hope you find comfort and peace of mind. We are all here to support you!

7 Likes

What I mean is Evey one has an extra Amazon box l,aging around. Just repackage it. But then again a hand off on a visit froma local is the easiest

1 Like