Help out a vet in need

Nanananananananana

5 Likes

Lemme see if I can make some up this week. If I do, I’ll send ya some man.

Stay strong brother.

3 Likes

Best wishes and praying for your recovery.

Got a lot of friends in the area maybe easier to visit?

3 Likes

Noway

1 Like

Fuggetabout it

1 Like

LA/San Bern people here could dm him for location to show some love I’ll ask who I know in the area when they wake up

3 Likes

Nananana

1 Like

Fugetaboutit

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

I took it down because I felt guilty about asking for help… not too many ppl are that crazy about me anyway. I don’t want to feel like a leech. Know what I mean

1 Like

You can still talk about it

5 Likes

It’s hard to talk abou when you’re facing your very existence. Besides most ppl dont believe me any way. I’m pretty emotional about the whole thing. My Dr stopped by last night and said they’re moving up the date because I’m losing my cognitive skills. In other words I’m getting stupid. I’m losing my vision. My body is calling apart from the waist up. My hand are Mano de pietra

3 Likes

I feel for you buddy I don’t personally deal in any of the synthetic delta stuff

But I have some wax I can shoot you on the strength…are you still in ie?

3 Likes

Bro, if there’s anything I can do please tell me. I’ll shoot you my phone number by DM of your need someone to talk to you you’ll have my number. We’ve never met, but we’re still Brothers (in fact, that’s even my last name!). I’m sorry about your situation, and you have a much more negative view of your history here which (I just don’t see). If I don’t answer immediately I might be busy just leave a message and I’ll get back to you asap!

Well shit, I can’t DM you…

9 Likes

If by ie you mean inland empire yes brother I am. I nodded off. I have to sleep when I can get it.

Send me a dm

2 Likes

Paul Brock
1974-1978
USAF
635 SP Squadron
U Tapao Thailand Grunts RTAFB

5 Likes

Anyone have something he can ingest without smoking? I’ll purchase it if need be

Where’s all the socal peeps???

This don’t belong in echo chamber

5 Likes

If you can find him some disty to make some capsules that would be perfect Imo.

3 Likes

Tell someone where you are. Many are here because we believe in cannabis as medicine.

Take @Capttripppp up on their offer.

10 Likes