Help me do some good to close out 2020

My wife hates me for the opposite—I never turn on the heater cause I don’t think it gets cold enough here. And when it does you better damn enjoy the cold cause it’s going to be 110 and 120% humidity soon :rofl:.

Edit: @Killa12345 knows wtf I’m talking about lol.

4 Likes

We comprised, after 11 our heat is set to 64, which I hate lol.

@GasLogix-Adam, if I lived in an area like that, I’d def be more like you. I need my 4 seasons!

2 Likes

Lol! I always say we have two seasons here: hotter than hell and February. Fuck February.

1 Like

That’s fkn awesome glad u won.

2 Likes

Good for you man, thats a stand up thing too do. Glad you won it. @GasLogix-Adam

1 Like

A/C capital of the world, Mr. 7-13. What side of Houston? I lived off Memorial and Eldridge Pkwy while I went to UofH. Most gas places are outside Deer Park on the Southeast side.

1 Like

You’re a good human being. Bless You.

2 Likes

Heyo! I’m on the west side too, just inside the belt. About to move way down south to Rosharon though. Our processing facility is in El Campo (about an hour south down 59/69).

1 Like

Thanks man. People > profits everyday.

4 Likes

Have been going back and forth with LIHEAP today. Seems like they’re either going to be able to take the donation directly or point me to a provider I can pay directly. Thanks so much for the info!

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m super glad I was able to point you in a good direction.

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes