HELP! Looking to buy compliant HTE!

Hi There people of Future4200, so iv been looking into getting some fresh frozen Compliant CBDa HTE! I’m from UK and have been researching a while now on getting the right products!

I tried great products from saucewarehouse, now looking to contact Devin (devin@eskerium.com) Live Spectrum - Bulk Live Resin CBD Oil

But the man is hard to contact! Is there any other options that I’m just not seeing while I’m surfing the clearnet?? Iv tried CDTs… they are stupidly expensive for a product that’s not half as good as CBD HTFSE / HTE.

Interested in getting MOQ of 250 - 1000ML/g

Ideally wanting just mother liquor! Just the sauce poor off to terp up some carts, drippers n more!

I previously tried from TheHempMine and had terrible luck, he shipped in 2ND Hand beat up bin liner box. No refund, no response. I got an empty box with a COA… this was Ashley manning & Allison Justice, usually i wouldn’t name drop but people have to AVOID these guys. No deceleration labels or anything. They claim it was seized… if it was, it was certainly down to how poorly it was packaged… I was also told it was compliant, 100% will get through customs… Even if the box wasn’t empty the COA says 0.8%THC when previously he claimed it was 0.3%… I’m not sure if this is fair but $2,000 and not even a 50% refund? I know guys on DN Markets that would’ve sorted me out a 50% if not full refund. Lol. Imagine doing that to a business trying to start up… lol. I know shit happens… but these guys couldnt give a s***…

IMG_3266|video

Have you tried reaching out to @Eskerium_Devin on here?

@AshevilleExtracts or @Octave might be able to help as well.

6 Likes

Shoot me a message I would love to help!

coud you help me source some CB9??

1 Like

I can attest to @Octave quality, i just made up some personal carts with his stuff.

5 Likes

Appreciate the great feedback, hoping to help soon we have been researching ways to remediate HTE to be compliant. As of now we do have fire, refined low temp, low pressure steam, Terps. THC free, compliant and able to ship pretty much anywhere.
J.fried@octave-labs.com
Below is current list of material updated for 2024

:christmas_tree::sweat_drops:Freshies, just finished bottling up round of some beautiful fresh Terps 2023 November harvest
We’re getting some nice labels put on them today. I’ll follow up with some pictures soon

Pineapple Kush
Tropical tempest
Oregon guava
Pear blossom

50 g at $5 a gram
1000 g at $4200 on any single strain specific full liter.

Extraction in beautiful Cave Junction, southern Oregon with the certified organic farm East fork, my partner OCTO performed the extraction with our equipment, and we have some absolute fire water clear terps.

These cultivars were bred 2015 from Southern Humboldt Seed Collective, from Lawrence Ringo’s family collection from traditional medical cannabis to be compliant under Oregon’s 0LCC Hemp endorsement program.
Meaning these can go into OLCC metric system as well as be sold on the Hemp market

Here’s a few that we have on deck right now $4200 a liter

Small batch runs less than 1 kg per cultivar on these

Ice Cream Cookies
Purple Cream Cake
Jungle Fritters
Blueberry Muffin
Strawberry Guava Gelato
Pineapple Xpress
Hawaiian Runtz
Truffle Butter
White Fire OG
Afgooey