HELP: Looking for the BEST CDTs or HTE/HTFSE that can be shipped to internationally

Hello Likeminded people!!

I am in search of top-quality, compliant Cannabis-Derived Terpenes (CDT) or High Terpene Extract/High Terpene Full Spectrum Extract (HTE/HTFSE) with the capability for international shipping. I would appreciate hearing about your experiences with these products as I’m having trouble :frowning:

To provide some context, iv had 2 failed deliveries with no refund… 1 seized by customs and 1 probably the same or lost… but twice through “reputable sources” like the Hempmine… who tried to send terpenes in a beat up bin liner box :sweat_smile:… which was $2.5k…asked for a refund got told to piss off pretty much… asked for a 50% refund… still said nah…:smiling_face_with_tear: I can order from Medicalterpenes or something but I want to give my customers actual CDTs or even sauce if I’m lucky… my recent dealings with another supplier hasnt gone the way I hoped. My order, placed on 02/06/24 or 06/02/24 in the US, is still pending, largely due to delayed responses…. owner says it’s issues like waiting for stickers or something… As the owner of a business myself I am or was relying on these terpenes for product development, While my current order is valued at $1.5k, which is moderate, it is crucial for my ongoing business needs.

Hearing some of your good experiences with CDTs will really help me find a good supplier. As I’m having a nightmare… waiting and waiting for NOTHING to show :frowning:

With how much youve spent so far you could have your own 5-10lb CLS and could buy hemp biomass and make HTE from it there in your country. As long as you could source hemp biomass with some terp to it

Unfortunately yes. :pleading_face:

I have no link for hemp biomass and pretty sure it’s technically illegal unless listed as tea or souvenir

What country are you in? I think you should message @Betroit or @PharmExOregon personally and ask if they A) have a refund policy B) can get the package through customs to your country

2 Likes

Thank you bossman! I am in contact with Eskerium! Very exited as I know they bring the AAA+ and don’t mess around! Been chatting to Devin but been in contact since October awaiting new machines or something. I’ll defo give these lads a try & give them a message!

I’ll defo defo be asking these things firstly! Thanks for the advice homie! I’m hoping the other place I am waiting for pulls through as I am in need to shift product

We have some good CDTs that have 0% cannabinoids in them.
We ship them as essential oils and usually makes it out of the country. The only one weve had issues with is Mexico.

Hate to break the news to your but you were just pegged by a common scam . It’s quite regular for sellers to just take true terps or similar product and budge the label, insure it as well as collect money’s from you. Then when it doesn’t arrive they double down and collect insurance costs. The problem is they ship with the wrong import code and it gets seized instantly and they know this.

Any seller who doesn’t refund you for product you didn’t receive is a scum bag.

2 Likes

Yeah man, i mentioned to them I’m a small business they didn’t seem to care. Said they didn’t have full coverage & in the end stopped replying back to my messages. (Allison Justice & Ashley Manning) telling me things are stolen all the time and there’s nothing they can do…