Help finding brass nut supplier

I think hfs has some but its like 7 for a bolt and nut so it costs almost as much as clamps/ also I think amazon may have it for exhaust manifolds but I cant tell for sure how wide they are.

Killa has back in stock on site

2 Likes

Did you try going to your local hardware store with the nut? Cause itā€™s a standard thread on that and i have personally bought replacements for pretty much any nut Iā€™ve ever needed. Granted they were not as thick, but they worked fine. Use two nuts if youā€™re worried.

1 Like

Itā€™s way harder than that Iā€™ve tried everywhere at this point about to give up

Those are the easy ones to find the ones Iā€™m looking for are bigger

i cant find my caliper to measure but i might have a few on them bigger nuts.

i certainly have all the normal ones in stockā€¦

i just got 10k normal ones in stock

1 Like

Hit up @killa12345. Comment above mine says heā€™s got em. Have you tried bhogart?

1 Like

Still not quite as bigā€¦but better than most.

1 Like

the clamps come from china, the nuts must come from china. Im going with steel nuts, my unit is disassembled each time and ive never had issues with cars in much more demanding applications. In official situations you need the stainless and the nuts prevent galling but im not c1d1. the clamping force should be nothing to any standard bolt. If im wrong then im wrong. Ive been told here to use inch punds and not foot lbs on clamps? I kinda tighten it more if it isnt sealing. I have pressure guages on each section and prv, but I tighted the triclamp more if it isnt sealing, it tends to shrink when cold and need retighten.

Bhogart has some nice new heavy duty clamps and nuts in stock

1 Like

im gona be a smartass and say before I look= bhogart isnt on my list of budget suppliers= my guess is 150 for a 6 inch clamp, be back in one min. How to search it? I looked at clamp and it had no result on their site

1 Like
1 Like

Nowhere did the original post say he wanted to cheap out. Heā€™s looking for beefy nuts. Bhogart got them beefy nuts.

i dont see them on the site, I looked for nuts too.

Try calling a store

Like I said im planning on switching to reg steel nuts and bolts. If they work on a car they can work on a tube.

What static whatever :roll_eyes: :unamused: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes