HELP: does anybody know where I can purchase Empty 1ml Cartridges

Ive searched alibaba, DHgate & the internet of course;

learned that the webs are a little bit pricier but supply 100% guaranteed quality…

As for alibaba & DHgate is like playing russian roulette with your money & info.

Would anybody happen to have a recommended legit source for empty (ceramic) cartridges?
Im trying to spend around a $1 more or less.

Anything helps thanks guys.

Also thanks for the help me on this journey, I appreciate everybody & this forum.:muscle:

#ManyBlessingsToTheGuyThatMadeThisPage

https://cart.farm/shop/carts/ceramic-body-cartridge/full-ceramic-cartridge/

10 Likes

I could have sworn this site had a search function.

5 Likes

It only works Mon -Fri 9am-5pm like most others.

10 Likes

Someone on here has knock-off ccell 1g empty carts.

Iirc $.50 each

How many do you want I got 288 on hand ceramic and glass 1ml can drop them to you for 1.10 each

@GoldenGarden
Check out Juniper CCell, supplied in Arizona I believe.

1 Like

rBVaWVz_dMaABm6yAAGdkwb3NkE191

1 Like

I bought MY no-needle Syringes from Amazon. I used them to add vegetable oil of 2mm into 5 gallons of Everclear whisky to cover the Sativa plant material I let soak for 4 weeks, stirring 3-4 times a day in 10 Gallon Steel Cooking Pot with cover. Used a small portable burner to boil the Everclear off and fan to blow fumes though screen on open door and outside door closed; but screen open on bottom when liquid got smaller for me to put in smaller cooker. I removed ALL material and screened it through wired hand strainer and paper towels. Saved material, still have it but it’s not useable now. From 5 gallons I ended up with only 1/2 oz of PURE liquid with some small pieces of material. Because there was still an alcohol ‘smell’ to it I placed the container in fridge, about a week later NO MORE alcohol smell. Then I used ONCE a day on top of piece of cake. My toes were going black with ridges and my doctor from 4 open heat valve replacements said I had diabetes Now I am cured.

1 Like

This is thumper status.

5 Likes

:flushed:

Im pretty sure this is a troll but to what purpose

5 Likes

just like someone out-Hansel’d Hansel, someone’s gotta out-thump Thumper

3 Likes

No one can out hansel, hansel…

Simply not possible…

3 Likes

@hanselll obviously

3 Likes

That guys weak.

2 Likes

EF PUFF Co. Ltd. is a vape hardware supplier located in China. We have top quality vape cart, vape pen, battery, syringe etc.

Hit me up if you’re interested. Thanks!
Joy Tam
Email:sales@ef-puff.com
WhatsApp: +86 13310851490

1 Like

Will do! Thanks!

Thumper is Thumping all the damn time.

I have a trusted supplier I found on DHgate and have been working with for years now that can help you get any of the products on DHgate reliably let me know if you need his phone number.

2 Likes

Hi,we are the manufacturer of full ceramic cartridges in China.
If you need a cartridge, please contact me. We are a big manufacturer in China
simon@boshangvape.com