Help and questions about centrifuge 25 micron bags

Hello Future Family!
Happy Holidays and i hope all of you are doing well!
So im using a centrifuge to separate badder/sugar
I found some stainless steel jars that fit perfectly in my 500 ml bucket
Im using 25 micron 5x5 rosin press bags (the press club) inside my cups,the problem i have is i can not spin more than 2000-2300 rmp because the bags will tear
In my small centrifuge i was using rosin evolution bags up to 4000 rmp without a problem but that was a 50 ml tube in a small centrifuge.
I think wider the centrifuge higher the force
I was thinking to get some stainless 25 micron filters but i think i will still have the same problem
Anyone have any idea where i can find some stronger rosin bags or order some stainless custom inserts with holes so i can install the bags on top

1 Like

RCF is the important number

2 Likes

There was no way to see the rcf on that old cheap centrifuge but the radius is smaller on that one so the rcf is lower,never bothered to calculate the rcf on the small centrifuge at 4000 rpm
On this one im staying around 880-1000 max so the bags can survive the spin
I would like to run around 2300 rcf or 3200 rpm for faster results

I was running 8 /50 ml tubes on this one in rosin evolution bags at 4000rmp
Was working fine but it takes forever to fill and clean tubes lol

1 Like

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/support/calculators-and-apps/g-force-calculator

Thanks ,so i need something to hold and not tear to around 3200rcf ,my centrifuge can go higher but i guess 3200 rcf will be perfect to separate clean the amount i need in around 1 hour

Then you need find something other than cloth bags to spin in…

See Eg: YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude - #385 by cyclopath

2 Likes

Cloth bags will easily hold that.

You just need bags that were designed for that type of force…

We have some but I am actually sold out at the moment :sweat_smile:

25 micron as well, we include them with our centrifuge.

Dm me and I’ll send you a set in a week or 2 when the next set comes in.

2 Likes

Bro what do you do? You seem to always be able to help but not really.

Tips for cleaning the tubes? I invert and pour and it leaves a ton of jelly on the side.

We own an equipment sales company that’s retained by a few MSO’s.

Never ending lab buildouts and hiring/firing for the clients of mine.

We staff and train their labs and management.

I don’t help many people on here as they mostly can’t afford to pay for shit and want stuff for free.

why are you always here spamming sales then

It brings extra sales when someone wants a specific piece of equipment lmfao.

I also have thousands of hours of experience running facilities that members on here are often just trying to start…

We may be acquiring/merging a few competitors In the coming year so things are really just starting to heat up.

Inverting them works but it takes forever,depends how thick the sauce is
I was using a thin flat stainless tool to clean the tubes inside

@Waxplug1 makes baskets and basket reinforcing cups that hold pretty well up to 2k x g.

I get some real thick sauce. Wonder what I can do to mitigate it

Thanks yea I’ve seen those,i just send gochemtek an email im waiting for them to text me back the dimensions

They are for wide mouth mason jars.

1 Like

They might have a version for wide mouth I’m just not aware of, but they do have a regular mouth jar version and offer the stainless steel jars if I remember correctly.