Hello terps review

Hey everybody :grin:
I got the pound town & gorilla cookies. www.helloterpenes.com

Gc is better imo. Pt has a light dep vibe to it…difficult for me to articulate but still decent.
Less is more

I reccomend SINGLE gram mix to find your preferred ratio.
3%-6% depending on your base. If raw distillate like 5%-6%

If adding to something that has terps present… I’d go 3% or less. Mix well and let cure 1-3 days before consuming.

VISCOSITY is very important. (Some ppl still struggling w this concept, won’t taste good in a cart/vape if it’s to thick.)

And freshly mixed vapes don’t taste as good as they will in 1-3 days of curing.

ROOM TEMP mix if possible. If not, gently warm your base and mix thoroughly then load w least amount of heat exposure as possible.

You have to know how to use them. I’ve seen hello t getting a few negative reviews on reddit. I don’t think those ppl know how to use 100% pure cdt, hence the negative feedback.

I’m very picky…There not the best I’ve ever had or anything but they are real and pretty decent imho. Norm I prefer 8%-10% ratio but much less w these. More bang for your buck.

Just have to know how to use em. Ratio them, handle and mix em.

There’s other cdt suppliers on here I haven’t tried…but I’ll do some other reviews if I ever do.

I’ve tried some other cultivars from hello terps in the past and they were all pretty good. Og kush and truffles my fav so far.

I’m currently using full spectrum terps from sauce…like the terp fraction but if I wanted to use pure cdt I wouldn’t be disappointed in hello terps.

I made a GSC sauce vape and added 3% hello terps. Double Gorilla girl scout
:fire::rocket::sunglasses: Tastes really good after the cure.

1 Like

Stop making several posts about the same shit. Closing this thread

1 Like