Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

You silenced @spdking because he called you out and now you want to use racism as the excuse

this is a great way to spend monday sick at homeā€¦ thanks for the conversation!

3 Likes

Your data ceases being yours the minute you release it publicly.

5 Likes

You are free to post mostly whatever youā€™d like here as long as it complies with the ToS.

If you think what you post on the internet isnā€™t forever, on any forum, site, social media, whatever, you are going to have a bad time.

1 Like

so limit it to one edit a day and make it a real burden on the editor if they wan to go back and wipe away all theyve contributed. i bet most people would get tired of editing shit after a few days of having to go back once a day to wipe out a single post.

The problem with mass deletion is it leaves the forum full of holes.

3 Likes

I love how this is your central point lol

3 Likes

I guarantee you if I make a new poll with the kosher options, you will have the same result. Asking for trust level 3 calling abilities was just to get the thread advertised via notification to whom it concerned lol

1 Like

Negative how?

Stuff goes up
Stuff comes down

This isnā€™t Wikipedia

Which allows users to delete shit btw

Whole thing is a joke and makes the owners look bad

SPDking got silenced for violating the ToS over, and over, and over. He got community flagged into silence. All his posts are still up in that thread, i even linked you to it here.

Nothing is deleted on Wikipedia.
Only removed from the current revision.

2 Likes

I really need to type it out?..

:person_facepalming:

Universal acceptance is a poor point to make?

Like all humans breath, what canā€™t we breath here?

i 100% agree. i think that was just an excuse because he didnt like being called outā€¦

1 Like

He doesnā€™t understand how the internet works and is now mad about it.

1 Like

Another excuse to cover up why I canā€™t control content I post here

Iā€™m out. You showed your true colors mr donā€™t tread on me

Then apply that to all content!!

agreed i would fully support ā€œadditionsā€ as edits if Sidco could code that into the forum software. it may not be an out of the box feature so it might require a good coder.

1 Like

I mean are they also expecting @sidco to nuke the data out of the backups too? That still doesnā€™t fix archive.org archive.today google cache etc

4 Likes

Donā€™t tread on him unless it effects his pockets or sponsors

1 Like