Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

You could go file a support ticket at meta.discourse.org, add it to their list of support tickets about the same issue, request the ability to differentiate between TL2 and TL3 as it pertains to “time to edit”

No guarantee @sidco changes it though

Searching “Null” doesn’t bring up any of his old posts, and deleted is a relatively common word, I scrolled pretty far and didn’t find anything.

Regardless, coming to a Cannabis Extraction forum and having to search “deleted” to find old information isn’t conducive to furthering the knowledge.

Did you guys delete @columbo tag? did that break searching for his stuff??

No he changed it to something else before he left. Another feature thats now by request only

do you know what it was changed to? are his posts still here? as no one should have rights to fully delete… the posts should still be on the site with a pencil?

Still here, just difficult to find

Why did you delete @spdking podt tho?

Ya once you have his handle its much easier to find his posts. If I remember correctly, he was in the middle of scrubbing posts when the feature was changed.

No SPDking posts have been deleted (other than when he and colombo were doxxing eachother)

He has a mountain of posts that have been hidden due to user flags or moved to the Echo Chamber though

It was because he called you out so you silenced him and deleted his post

You mean when he went off on another racist expletive rant that gathered enough flags in a rapid enough period of time to hide the post?

He has 125 flagged posts, 81 of them flagged enough times to get hidden.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

what posts are scrubbed?? seems like the @Deleted name aint much different than assigning an anonnumber name

Like I said, features were changed due to his behavior

can you give us an example of a scrubbed post. im looking threw his history… dont see many edits

You mean you silenced him for calling you out on Ethos

1 Like

Are you looking in relevance or recents

1 Like

i started at his first post and moving from there… you find any?

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any of the threads that proved he owed a bunch of business partners money or any of the doxxing meltdown posts between he and spdking