Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

Never because they were all broken when he scrubbed all his posts and they can’t easily be searched now. That’s the point…

Bring it back up in the mod election thread. You will probably have to have a vote out poll first, then a new vote in one after

1 Like

Sir you know damn well that no one wants to make clay delta 8, @sidco said we shouldn’t be disingenuous. No one cares about steeve either now that he isn’t here posting. But i do got a bunch of people whom call me about broken links and old techniques every other day.

1 Like

You’d know he posted quite a bit more than that… If he hadn’t deleted all the posts and you were able to search them. But once all the posts are deleted it’s much easier to construct whatever narrative fits, right?

Colombo was a bad guy, he ripped off a lot of people, then he covered his tracks by erasing all his posts here.

That’s what we are trying to avoid repeating.

If it was easier to selectively allow TL3’s to edit I think @sidco would be more inclined to allow it. However, the forum software only allows differentiation between TL1 and then everything above that

1 Like

I was there to read his posts. And I am pretty sure most of them are still up. Try searching for posts that say “deleted” or “null”

And this is yalls only reason against it:

1 Like

You could go file a support ticket at meta.discourse.org, add it to their list of support tickets about the same issue, request the ability to differentiate between TL2 and TL3 as it pertains to “time to edit”

No guarantee @sidco changes it though

Searching “Null” doesn’t bring up any of his old posts, and deleted is a relatively common word, I scrolled pretty far and didn’t find anything.

Regardless, coming to a Cannabis Extraction forum and having to search “deleted” to find old information isn’t conducive to furthering the knowledge.

Did you guys delete @columbo tag? did that break searching for his stuff??

No he changed it to something else before he left. Another feature thats now by request only

do you know what it was changed to? are his posts still here? as no one should have rights to fully delete… the posts should still be on the site with a pencil?

Still here, just difficult to find

Why did you delete @spdking podt tho?

Ya once you have his handle its much easier to find his posts. If I remember correctly, he was in the middle of scrubbing posts when the feature was changed.

No SPDking posts have been deleted (other than when he and colombo were doxxing eachother)

He has a mountain of posts that have been hidden due to user flags or moved to the Echo Chamber though

It was because he called you out so you silenced him and deleted his post

You mean when he went off on another racist expletive rant that gathered enough flags in a rapid enough period of time to hide the post?

He has 125 flagged posts, 81 of them flagged enough times to get hidden.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

what posts are scrubbed?? seems like the @Deleted name aint much different than assigning an anonnumber name