Heidolph Heivap Industrail rotovap

Item: Heidolph Heivap

Price: $50,000

Selling off an excellent Heidolph Heivap industrial rotary evaporator. Comes with Lauda chiller, extra 20L flask, vacuum pump, and vacuum seal for shaft. Turn key ready. Works like a champ with ability to fill flask while under vacuum, and two hot swappable 10L collection flasks. You can save money buying from China, but this is an excellent German built and engineered product. Control system and quality are unsurpassed. Original cost was $70k with less than one year of use. Local pickup only (don’t want to deal with packing up all that glass).

DM me for details.

Cheers.

1 Like

Is this unit still available?

It is.

@Cannonhale - Send me a DM if you want to discuss more.

Price drop if anyone is interested. Asking $35k for local pickup in Oakland, Ca. The machine has been disassembled and is packed up for easy pickup. Even have the chiller fluid saved in 20L plastic carboys.

@mcoffin Can you please let me know if this is still available? I am interested.
I own a processing facility in Upstate NY. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks,
Eddie

Has price dropped to $3,500 yet? Consider this my bid.

1 Like

I think you should lower you standards to 25k and you’d have buyers… I’m poor as shit and would build an ffe for that kind of cash but… …

1 Like

Still around. DM me if you’d like more info.

SEXY SEXY

I love heidolph ive had a few of there hotplates and there gear is second to none.

I found there hotplates better than ika :slight_smile:

1 Like

This item has been sold.