Heavy Duty Heated Centrifuges 50ml x 6 now available for YOC DIRTY DIAMOND TECH

Are you able to get one that’s larger than 100ml per site? Possibly 500ml x 4

We’re working on a larger scale basket centrifuge which we will be getting UL certified.

1 Like

Still doesn’t answer the question and by your response I will go out of my way to never buy anything from you. There’s a 100 better ways to respond to that than you did.

11 Likes

That’s an interesting approach to consumer relations.

4 Likes

Does the larger basket centrifuge come with a blowjob, or do I have to provide my own?

9 Likes

If you could actually suck your own dick you wouldn’t be on the forum with the rest of who merely claim to have this ability

2 Likes

Checked this thread to look at a fuge.

Stayed for the comedy.

7 Likes

Devils advocate here but doesn’t @Killa12345 buy stuff in bulk and distribute it and we all love him (myself included)?

Is the guy providing a warranty or sop that the Amazon model doesn’t have?

Remember the first rosin presses were just juice presses and your first condom was just a contact lens.

3 Likes

I don’t think I sell one part where you can buy it for under my price by 25%. Let alone be 2-3x cheaper. I don’t sell certain parts cause there is cheap option and I’d rather refer you to the cheapest option and have you think of me when you need something i stock.

Most of my Amazon stuff is the cheapest on Amazon. It’s a huge part of my business.

7 Likes

Does he green tax the shit out of what he sells?

3 Likes

I agree with you that it’s definitely not apples to apples

You have a great biz model and it helps folks get started and you have great prices in consumables.

But marking up a product you distribute isn’t some sin

1 Like

I don’t know his markups and he is a fair guy.

Just saying that marking something up is just capitalism and not evil and People here are figuring out how to get it for less isn’t a bad thing either.

Some guy on Instagram has no idea about centrifuges and this would be a great purchase for them. Some people here are experts on the field and even buying this one for half price off Amazon wouldn’t fit them. Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Of course not…. We are all in business. I just run a different model than most. I’m a wholesaler to the public for the most part. It’s different but i don’t feel comfortable selling things people can shop around and find it cheaper than I can buy it. Like heating mantles. I can source all that stuff but it’s not worth it cause there are people on amazon already selling it for what I can buy it for and have to buy quantity. Why put my scarce resources in products like that.

3 Likes

CUP 15. warm water through the jacket. 1um felt liner in the basket.

:zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I wanted to make an insert for the Mach centrifuge I designed.

4-6x 2l containers with sintered filter discs
So you could jam a ton of nucleate crude in at once

1 Like

I don’t mind people marking up their goods. I have a problem with the price gouge. it’s a bull shit hustle and from a glg affiliate none the less.

3 Likes

Not super effective marketing it here but I respect the hustle of trying to make a
Dollar. I respect your ability to source stuff for less too.

1 Like

So you pack the cup with crude and spin it and the thca stays in the basket and the other stuff drains?

3 Likes

Sounds legit…

4 Likes

$200 craigslist score, it’s even refrigerated.

14 Likes