Price: 3000 / heady trades welcome

Welch (2163B-01)

3000 / Heady trades welcome

9 Likes

Damn that pump makes it worth it alone

6 Likes

Anything wrong with it?

1 Like

Pumps pretty much new, on the roto , black thread on the BF is missing a notch nothing serious.

wishing shipping wouldnt be a nightmare… if it were closer to Oklahoma id snatch this up

2 Likes

I could try an see what it would cost… I’m in the middle of packing her up right now. Not impossible just not Ideal.

Right! I had a hard time listing them but I’d rather sell them then let them sit in storage. Closed loop game is way more fun then disti game :speaking_head: change my mind :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lab Society Chromatography Cap And Column + Stand and Clamps -600 / Heady trades welcome
(Feed tube on cap has slight chip at bottom)

Lab Society vacuum manifold +stand

• 500 / heady trades welcome

50L Jacketed Reactor
Missing material column + feed neck
-2800 / Heady trades welcome

3 Likes

7 Likes

Maybe a little bump will help lighten my load in case if evacuation :crossed_fingers::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Let me know if you need help

2 Likes

:pray::pray: thanks you still in sac ?? I’m almost all the way packed got a few closed loops still on the racks just gotta grab my dogs chickens and lights and hit the road if I get the call

2 Likes

Bump for the homie

4 Likes

I find it hard to believe no ones got any heady trades to throw out … at the very least for entertainment purposes

1 Like

I got a couple Chong bongs sitting around

1 Like

Id be willing to trade you some D8 for some of the stuff if you’re really trying to get rid of it

Im in Sacramento also

You might have to evacuate?

Where in Sac are you?

I stay in Carmichael

1 Like

I’m up by the forks fire in volcanoville they seem to be getting a little bit of a grip on the situation I’m not in eminent danger and got all the equipment and packed up

Only if they are Chinese

How many Kg’s of Liberty caps will you take ?

6 Likes

That’s more like it ! Where’s the lot trades! I’m in no rush to sell I’m really just looking for entertainment at this point.
mAyBe sOmEtHiNG nEAt WiLl pOp uP bEfOrE i fiX tHe cHiLlEr

3 Likes